Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Weekend warrior on a Wednesday?

Nightclub Owner
    The WW is live now. 12 hours timer and it started an hour ago for me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, the WW is live for me too. It’s only 5:30 am and I can’t see any benefits to participating. I loved it when it would help during events. Now...not so much.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vizbiz11 View Post
    Yeah, the WW is live for me too. It’s only 5:30 am and I can’t see any benefits to participating. I loved it when it would help during events. Now...not so much.
    Same for me. I just need to stack back mermaid scales so I might a an all rustic well frenzy
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Just remember those who participate, stay away from poison Ivy during your mad tap dance with that unlimited energy rush....you don't want to be stuck waiting a few hours if you need her for the event, and then forgetting before bed time.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Just remember those who participate, stay away from poison Ivy during your mad tap dance with that unlimited energy rush....you don't want to be stuck waiting a few hours if you need her for the event, and then forgetting before bed time.
    Did the same quote to myself, but I hit Ivy't hut, well I will wait a few more hours then....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Weekday warrior showed up...have it for ? ? ? ?

It makes no sense.
    Even without events, it can be used for main story goals.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    W/W never used to exist.. it's a recent addition to the game and I see it as a help to either lower level players who have less energy and are in difficulty, or whoever is stuck on an energy-consuming goal, without secondary energy. Who needs it can use it and make a big step ahead, even for stocking up. Extra energy is always welcome, but as it wasn't there before.. it's a bonus, not a part of an event, even if it's more than welcomed at that moment.

Events are always made easier, with lower requirements for lower level players.. the fact is seen they are able to finish goals long before higher level players, due to timed-collections which are less, without speeding nor spending.. or at least for those who post in forum and are able to dedicate time to their game.

On the whole it's a bonus.. not an obligation, even if needed. We can't expect it everytime as it's a gift.
    I agree with you, I think of WW as a bonus, not something that the game owes, but I simply want to know if it will be available or not. However, after getting used to it being there week after week, a certain expectation that it would be there develops. Maybe other people feel differently, but I was confused the first time it changed days and then further unsure the next time it didn't appear.

I wouldn't mind even if WW was discontinued, it would just be nice to be notified, that's all. I'm only asking for communication!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-22-18 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Removed off topic/ non game related text

Fashion Designer
    Glad to see a Wednesday Warrior, can get things cleaned up before the new event.
    Thanks, S8.
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 07-04-18 at 06:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Hoping for a Wednesday warrior.

Executive Chef
    I love how this now starts an hour before bedtime on a Wednesday. Lovely planning S8.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I love how this now starts an hour before bedtime on a Wednesday. Lovely planning S8.
    And also lovely the fact it started right after the current event finished. For me, that is the moment it became useless. So it gets ignored now in my kingdom

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast