Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Weekend warrior on a Wednesday?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Game question: Has Weekend/Weekday Warrior been discontinued?
    We'll know by 9pm tonight I guess.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    We'll know by 9pm tonight I guess.
    Nothing. I guess if there is no communication from S8, it would be safe to assume it's been discontinued? I thought it might have just been disabled for events at first, but there are always back to back events, so that would basically be no more Warrior, haha. It just would have helped me better plan how to proceed with the game if I knew for sure.

** crickets **

WW did not appeared during last weekday and weekend, BUT it just pop-up after the end of the event "Tell No Tales"....
    What a waste...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zarac18 View Post
    WW did not appeared during last weekday and weekend, BUT it just pop-up after the end of the event "Tell No Tales"....
    What a waste...
    Hmmm, well maybe I'll do it tomorrow morning. If I feel like it. But that's looking doubtful. It's almost 10pm here and I just don't feel like starting it right now.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    got a 16-hour timer this time. still not sure what imma do with it, maybe chop enough trees to get 99 sap. always short of sap lately, even with gifts.

presumably new event starts right after. *whine*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Nothing. I guess if there is no communication from S8, it would be safe to assume it's been discontinued? I thought it might have just been disabled for events at first, but there are always back to back events, so that would basically be no more Warrior, haha. It just would have helped me better plan how to proceed with the game if I knew for sure.
    Weekday warrior showed up...have it for ? ? ? ?

It makes no sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Weekday warrior showed up...have it for ? ? ? ?

It makes no sense.
    Mine now shows 15 hours, but as it is 7:30 pm I won't be doing it. Too stressful when no event is occurring.

Executive Chef
    W/W never used to exist.. it's a recent addition to the game and I see it as a help to either lower level players who have less energy and are in difficulty, or whoever is stuck on an energy-consuming goal, without secondary energy. Who needs it can use it and make a big step ahead, even for stocking up. Extra energy is always welcome, but as it wasn't there before.. it's a bonus, not a part of an event, even if it's more than welcomed at that moment.

Events are always made easier, with lower requirements for lower level players.. the fact is seen they are able to finish goals long before higher level players, due to timed-collections which are less, without speeding nor spending.. or at least for those who post in forum and are able to dedicate time to their game.

On the whole it's a bonus.. not an obligation, even if needed. We can't expect it everytime as it's a gift.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    S8 have confirmed that Weekday/Weekend Warrior will continue. It's scheduling is still being looked into. That's about all I know at present and I'll update you with more info as it comes to hand.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast