Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Weekend warrior on a Wednesday?

Executive Chef
    Letting this one pass,, not thrilled with a new event getting so tired of babysitting my game

Fashion Designer
    I had a problem with poor planning last Friday because I had finished event. My personal blind spot was 10x worse today. I actually had to STAND AROUND waiting for things to pop, I planned that poorly. To give me some excuse, I woke up with 6 hours left, so there's that.

Didn't occur to me until after first reward time that I needed wood, lol. So I chopped down my pretty pink crabapples. I have too many oaks I acquire from new squares that I don't even use, but they take 2 hours to mature whereas crabapple is shorter.

A small part was that I decided not to collect from character buildings that might play into this week's quest/event: Ivy, Thomas, Thurston, and a few others "just in case." They wouldn't have helped WW much, in fairness, lol.

Sooo ... should we wait around for an event today? Expect it tomorrow? Or maybe we'll get a week off? Hmmm ...

EDIT: Whoops. Checked ",upcoming event" thread and Storm8 SgtBeebo posted this

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Ahoy mateys -- here's a sneak peak at next week!
    Attachment 44630
    Name:  ComingSoon.png
Views: 542
Size:  30.6 KB

Guess we'll see in 1-2 hours.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-07-18 at 09:51 AM. Reason: I'm time-zone handicapped. It's 12:50 right now on the east coast and we are 3 hours ahead of S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if we are getting the WW today? Or will it go back to getting it on Fridays?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    Does anyone know if we are getting the WW today? Or will it go back to getting it on Fridays?
    Not today it seems, maybe on Friday. Well I am ready for once.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Not today it seems, maybe on Friday. Well I am ready for once.
    Thank you, SC. I am ready, too.

Farm Supplier
    No WW yet. What time does it usually start?

Had anyone a WW yet?
    Here in germany it usually started every friday at 8pm... now it?s 10pm.. narf

I didn?t see it Wednesday or today... am I missing something?

Fashion Designer
    I'm guessing (and hoping) we'll get the Weekday Warrior on Wednesday, after the current event is done and before the next one starts. I also hope the next event is a monster hunt! 🤞🤞🤞

Rhino Keeper
    Game question: Has Weekend/Weekday Warrior been discontinued?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast