View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

31 70.45%
  • I didn't like this event

3 6.82%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 18.18%
  • I didn't participate

2 4.55%
  • Jed Dog

30 68.18%
  • Jed's Giant Tank

10 22.73%
  • Jed's Armchair

3 6.82%
  • Topiary Jed

4 9.09%
  • Best Jed Ever Trophy

3 6.82%
  • Football Game

2 4.55%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Jed Ever - 2018 Jun 5 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I bought 4 gold mail boxes got only cotton and flax. I would of loved to have the fish tank but there?s to many booby prizes.

I am not going to get fish tank but I've just realized that I have already the same one on Restaurant2. ��Apparently Storm 8 cut the corners.
    It is in the corner of my restaurant. How funny is that. I don't know how to make it bigger.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0919.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	165.8 KB 
ID:	44944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0919.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	165.8 KB 
ID:	44944

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    I bought 4 gold mail boxes got only cotton and flax. I would of loved to have the fish tank but there?s to many booby prizes.
    I bought the regular bird houses, then looked for the seed packets in the newspaper - there were lots of them! Some of the birdhouses gave me 4 gold Jed’s at a time. That’s the only way I was able to finish, never could have done it from deliveries alone. Good Luck, hope you finish!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    Same thing happened to me except I got a shovel! I was really upset to spend 35 credits to get a shove!

forum rules
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-11-18 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Flaming Storm8 - see forum rules

New Resident
    Ok. I came to see if I was missing something after spending 105 gems on golden bird houses trying to get fish tank. And I see I am not. I was really upset after getting a shovel some cotton and some flax. I thought I had did something wrong.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-11-18 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Removed flaming Storm8

Rhino Keeper
    The fish aquarium can be bought with 60 gems. It ends up being cheaper to definitely getting it than taking a chance with 35 gem gold mailboxes and not getting it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    The fish aquarium can be bought with 60 gems. It ends up being cheaper to definitely getting it than taking a chance with 35 gem gold mailboxes and not getting it.
    Hi, can u tell me where to buy the aquarium? I looked in shop and everywhere else, but I do not see it anywhere. Thank u.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Hi, can u tell me where to buy the aquarium? I looked in shop and everywhere else, but I do not see it anywhere. Thank u.
    It’s in the quest itself where you see what you need to complete 2 of 2 of the Golden mailbox. That is where I bought it to complete that quest. Hope that helps.

Farm Supplier
    Ok seriously! What is up? I had almost 90 gems. Bouggt a golden birdhouse and didn't get my 35 gem reward. Just logged on to play and now i'm down to 20 gems!!! How?!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    It’s in the quest itself where you see what you need to complete 2 of 2 of the Golden mailbox. That is where I bought it to complete that quest. Hope that helps.
    Thank u for replying so quickly. I just checked my 2/2 golden birdhouse goal. All I get is the blue button that says Go on the right side of prize. I don't see gem values next to each prize. Maybe the offer is selective? I dunno if having a golden birdhouse out would help, I already used up the one that came w.rebate. I might buy another, not sure. Thank u so much for letting me know.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast