View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

31 70.45%
  • I didn't like this event

3 6.82%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 18.18%
  • I didn't participate

2 4.55%
  • Jed Dog

30 68.18%
  • Jed's Giant Tank

10 22.73%
  • Jed's Armchair

3 6.82%
  • Topiary Jed

4 9.09%
  • Best Jed Ever Trophy

3 6.82%
  • Football Game

2 4.55%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Jed Ever - 2018 Jun 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    So buying them is also pointless?
    cookies or glittering jewels?

you only need a total of 12 cookies (to feed the pigs in step 3) and a total of 6 glittering jewels (to make 1 cane in step 6). no need to keep/buy more than that.

i have sold all my cookies and jewels in case people don't get enough from deliveries or from after mining 10 times, respectively. but yeah, it looks like this event is going to be a lot less stressful now that we don't need to keep making the same crafts over and over and over and over again.

I love the aquarium!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Glittering jewels and ores. See Post 2.
    So sorry I bothered you with the question. However, the other goals seem to list the ingredients and the time it takes and the machine to make it in. I didn?t see that information in post 2 for this particular goal. Please forgive me for making sure I wasn?t using or selling something I would need later. I have made that mistake during other events, as I?m sure we all have.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    So sorry I bothered you with the question. However, the other goals seem to list the ingredients and the time it takes and the machine to make it in. I didn?t see that information in post 2 for this particular goal. Please forgive me for making sure I wasn?t using or selling something I would need later. I have made that mistake during other events, as I?m sure we all have.
    there is a sub-heading in post #2 for "Event Crafts" right above the goals. It's a summary of all the craft recipes for that particular event in case you don't see it under the individual goals themselves (for future references ). The cane takes 6 glittering jewels and 2 ores, 3 hours in the outpost. and don't worry, we're all here to help each other out.

Muddy footballs?

I can?t seem to collect muddy footballs for the Jed goals. I?m sending lots of deliveries but not getting any. What am I doing wrong? At this rate it will be over before I collect/complete goals to get the prize (again)! I find that sometimes getting the required goods is not very clear for these goals making them difficult to complete.
    Cheers

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    No worries, it wasnt a bother and no apologies needed, that's what this forum is for. I'm sorry I didn't know you couldn't see the updated info in Post 2. I directed you there in case you weren't aware the event info was there and also for the benefit of new members who weren't aware. Try refreshing your web page or load the page afresh again, if you still cant see this. I would advise members to fresh load the page to see updated info. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Event Crafts
    Bagged Fish - 1 fisherman's catch (45 mins in Farmers' Outpost)
    Bait - 2 flax + 1 wool (3 hrs in Bait Shop)
    Chocolate Tool box - 1 milk chocolate + 1 dark chocolate + 1 white sugar (2 hrs in Chocolatier)
    Clean Football - 4 muddy footballs (from football pigs) (5 hrs in Farmer's Outpost)
    Fancy Cane - 6 glittering jewel + 2 ore (3 hrs in Farmer's Outpost)

Note: These crafts are invisible after collecting, i.e. not found in barn. They will count when you turn them in.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlillypalace View Post
    I can?t seem to collect muddy footballs for the Jed goals. I?m sending lots of deliveries but not getting any. What am I doing wrong? At this rate it will be over before I collect/complete goals to get the prize (again)! I find that sometimes getting the required goods is not very clear for these goals making them difficult to complete.
    Cheers
    Welcome to the forum.

Just to clarify, you cant collect muddy footballs from deliveries. You need to get football cookies from deliveries, give it to football pig and wait 5 hours before you can collect muddy football from it. See section "Where to find these drops?" and event info in Post 2 for more information.

Merged to existing thread.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    They weren't kidding when they said "giant fish tank"! Mine just got delivered and it's huge, I love it! Now I just need to find a place for it
    Haha so true, it's titanic and even bigger than the farmhouse. Congrats on getting it! It's the best prize imho.

I found some on the market and now I am getting them, so I am selling them on the market.

Also, you can get them from the bird house on a random basis (about one every four)

It looks like I need a bait shop to complete a goal...no bed dog for me 😣

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast