View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

31 70.45%
  • I didn't like this event

3 6.82%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 18.18%
  • I didn't participate

2 4.55%
  • Jed Dog

30 68.18%
  • Jed's Giant Tank

10 22.73%
  • Jed's Armchair

3 6.82%
  • Topiary Jed

4 9.09%
  • Best Jed Ever Trophy

3 6.82%
  • Football Game

2 4.55%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Best Jed Ever - 2018 Jun 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    what level are you at?

Also, make sure to use the special event bait to get the fisherman's catch
    I'm at level 59. I've just spotted the green arrowed wheel in the middle of the hook selector - never noticed it before - and have found the bait. Thanks Paul.

Just won the Jed Dog, and it will go perfectly with the Jed Bird! I enjoyed this event, but I wished that the decorations would be earned through the goals instead of needing to be bought for gems. Hopefully nextw e will get a birthday event!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Where do you buy the rescue pen for Jed the dog? I was lucky enough to win him but don't know where to find the rescue pen, tried my cellar and the market but can't find it. Thank you to any who can help I appreciate it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthertiger2017 View Post
    Where do you buy the rescue pen for Jed the dog? I was lucky enough to win him but don't know where to find the rescue pen, tried my cellar and the market but can't find it. Thank you to any who can help I appreciate it!
    try force quit and restart your game. then look in your cellar (or market) again. also, it is the same habitat for the beagle if you also finished the last event.

Rhino Keeper
    2 1/2 hours left and I need 5 trophies, I’ve got 125 coins and 28 gems and all plane deliveries currently refreshing. I’ve sent lots of deliveries over past 3 hours, only got 5, but the drop rate is not the same as it was this morning when I got 12 trophies in less than an hour �� I’m not going to do it now am I?

I fed the bird on the golden bird house and got the Jed topiary but it's not in my cellar. PLS help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfarm22 View Post
    I fed the bird on the golden bird house and got the Jed topiary but it's not in my cellar. PLS help
    try force quit and restart game. then check cellar again. if it's still not there, you probably wanna contact support for more help.
    Last edited by orca1006; 06-18-18 at 06:02 PM.

Fashion Designer
    There must have been 12 or 17 different times the same question has been asked. Just a suggestion next time there's an event thread to check through the entire thread before you ask your question, it's usually answered. That's said, really glad for all the folks that's got their doggies and their decorations and they're birdies. I sat this one out mostly, but enjoyed seeing what folks were able to collect.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Fashion Designer
    Spent a lot of gems but never got the tank which was the main prize I was going for. Couldn’t get past level 6 because of the really low drop rate for the Jed trophies. Disappointing. Relying on drops are generally the toughest quests to complete. Oh well. Maybe the tank will be available in the market down the road. Congrats to all that finished and got their fav prizes!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast