View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

31 70.45%
  • I didn't like this event

3 6.82%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 18.18%
  • I didn't participate

2 4.55%
  • Jed Dog

30 68.18%
  • Jed's Giant Tank

10 22.73%
  • Jed's Armchair

3 6.82%
  • Topiary Jed

4 9.09%
  • Best Jed Ever Trophy

3 6.82%
  • Football Game

2 4.55%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Best Jed Ever - 2018 Jun 5 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    that is very cool! but quick question: are you playing on android or iphone?
    cuz Paul's right, i just checked in my game on iphone (latest game version), and i do NOT see this 60-gem "skip" button with the timer on it, either....
    I tried checking on my old andrpid phone but I’m having trouble getting into my account.
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-14-18 at 05:47 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I tried checking on my old andrpid phone but I’m having trouble getting into my account.
    I on apple and no longer on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I on apple and no longer on mine.
    Yes, i'm on apple too, but I have an old android phone... I was trying to check on the issue but i can't get into my account on the android phone.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

I’m so livid. I’ve spent $$ on gems to buy 3 golden bird cages to get 2 shovels!! The same prizes you get from the regular cage! I feel so ripped off! Why are regular prizes instead of the specialty prizes being awarded for gems?

Quote Originally Posted by fairytaleprincss View Post
    I’m so livid. I’ve spent $$ on gems to buy 3 golden bird cages to get 2 shovels!! The same prizes you get from the regular cage! I feel so ripped off! Why are regular prizes instead of the specialty prizes being awarded for gems?
    I agree. There are some very nice prizes with this event that could of been prizes for the steps 1-7, but instead we need to buy them for gems. Not only that but have a good chance of getting 2 or more of the same prizes or no decoration at all. Then, the skip thing was removed. Why can't we just at an inflated price buy the decorations in the market?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Farm Supplier
    Oh how I we could win the Jed Bird through the goals instead of the dog, which I’m ambivalent about. I love toucans but don’t have anywhere near enough gems to purchase it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I can?t see the ?Skip? button?
    I don?t see it either. But if it?s 60 gems I can?t get it anyway. I?ve used pretty much all my gems trying for the tank by buying the Gold birdhouse. I?ve tried 6 times and have gotten two of the other prizes and then basics like shovels and flax. Disappointing as I really wanted the tank. Plus there?s no way I?ll finish the regular goals in time. I?m still stuck on getting 35 Jed trophies for the Cane level. The drops for the Jed trophies for me have been about one trophy every 7-8 drops. 😒

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I don?t see it either. But if it?s 60 gems I can?t get it anyway. I?ve used pretty much all my gems trying for the tank by buying the Gold birdhouse. I?ve tried 6 times and have gotten two of the other prizes and then basics like shovels and flax. Disappointing as I really wanted the tank. Plus there?s no way I?ll finish the regular goals in time. I?m still stuck on getting 35 Jed trophies for the Cane level. The drops for the Jed trophies for me have been about one trophy every 7-8 drops. ��
    If you have coins I bought birdhouses (the coin one) and went after Jed trophies that way.
    I even got four trophies a couple of times but mind you flax and cotton too.

Rhino Keeper
    Where are we supposed to get Fishermans Catch? I thought is was from fishing but I'm getting absolutely nothing. If it is from fishing will any hook do or does it have to be a specific one? Anyway I have used up all the hooks I had and can't craft any more at the moment because all the slots in my bait shops are occupied making nets.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Where are we supposed to get Fishermans Catch? I thought is was from fishing but I'm getting absolutely nothing. If it is from fishing will any hook do or does it have to be a specific one? Anyway I have used up all the hooks I had and can't craft any more at the moment because all the slots in my bait shops are occupied making nets.
    what level are you at?

Also, make sure to use the special event bait to get the fisherman's catch
    Paul__ ~ Moderator