Thread: Not so happy about the gym crates

Not so happy about the gym crates

This way of purchasing is an outrage. There is no 'are you sure?' option. You tap, you buy. I feel very bad for those with few gems who tapped the button, thinking they would get the regular preview of an item and "lost" 24 precious gems.
    Last edited by bubbleberrybonbon; 06-04-18 at 03:12 PM.

The Honorable Panda

Home Design: GYM CRATE

When clicking on the gym crate, you will receive one random item for 24 gems. You may also get duplicate items .

Please post pictures of the items you get!

List of things you can receive from the blind gym crate are:

- The dumbell set
    - Treadmill; Red or Silver
    - Light blue yoga ball
    - Pink yoga ball
    - Step Climber
    - Power rack item?
    - The small candle scent item

Last edited by kooky panda; 08-12-18 at 12:36 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I bought gym crate, received pink yoga ball. I can’t find it. Where is it located? Where is enhancement tab?
    Last edited by ramoth21; 06-05-18 at 04:24 PM.

I found it in the storage room

What happened to the quest? Also some are getting little candles from the sport crate?

New Resident
    Is there a way for you guys to patch it so we can just buy the items with gems individually??? I've been playing the game for years now and this blind gym crate item is by far the most disappointing thing I've seen........I've gotten over 80 items that are duplicate and it's just over**** seeing that there's only recently been 2 updates in a very very long time.

Also...if team lava would just reimburse the dupe items....the blind crate seems so silly in my honest opinion.

List of things you can receive from the blind gym crate are:

- The dumbell set
    - Treadmill; Red or Silver
    - Light blue yoga ball
    - Pink yoga ball
    - Step Climber
    - Power rack item?
    - The small candle scent item

First of all, many thanks to Storm and Team Lava for creating new items for us to buy, new goals, and new expansions.

But... the way the gym crate sales work has problems:

1: We expect that when we tap an item in the store, we will get to see it and position it in our house before accepting or canceling the purchase. I know most people were totally surprised to find that a single tap, intentional or even accidental, resulted in a purchase.

2. The message you get after this surprise purchase says that the item can be found in the Enhancements tab. There appears to be no such tab. I did find the item in my inventory.

If you are going to offer random items, there should be a message after the initial tap, allowing us the option of buying the random item or canceling, IMO.

Thanks again for giving us new furniture and land to buy.
    Last edited by Adrienne1195; 06-09-18 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Missing word

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleberrybonbon View Post
    This way of purchasing is an outrage. There is no 'are you sure?' option. You tap, you buy. I feel very bad for those with few gems who tapped the button, thinking they would get the regular preview of an item and "lost" 24 precious gems.
    I completely agree!

Although I was initially happy to see that after 2 years they finally are doing something with this game, it’s been very disappointing to say the least. I ran out of time on my goals so can’t get those items and with the new stuff like the gym crate, well that’s just dumb. I wasted 24 gems on a yoga ball I didn’t need (I have the red already) but I didn’t know it was just going to give me a random item from the pic. Now I can’t buy anything else because I don’t want to take the chance on wasting 24 more gems and it give me the same thing.
    The only thing I’ve been able to do is expand, which I’m happy about, but even that takes 5 days to complete one tiny section. 2 days to get supplies and 3 days to wait for it to be completed. And that doesn’t even include the 2 days, or whatever it may be, for the room itself. This game is frustrating. You’re supposed to play a game but the way they set it up, you go days and days without being able to do anything. Unless of course you want to spend obscene amounts of money on gems.