Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mining Dragon: Obsidian (ENDS JULY 3 2018)

Hi dumb question maybe but what are marble keys for ? 🤔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbytracie View Post
    Hi dumb question maybe but what are marble keys for ? 🤔

Here you can see witch areas do you need to start using that keys (the 2 over the bridge)

Rhino Keeper
    Is it TWO FULL DAYS to craft; or does it say 2 days because it is more than 24 hours? Can someone clarify this, please?
    Either way, it will be a major speed bump because we will most likely be in a Dragon Tales event next week, and that means we will need both the Craft Shop and the Nest for the first story dragon. This baby is going to tie up both.
    I'm also trying to craft a second Umber Onyx, which is also expiring at the same time. I wish they had staggered the expiration dates.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    Is it TWO FULL DAYS to craft; or does it say 2 days because it is more than 24 hours? Can someone clarify this, please?
    Either way, it will be a major speed bump because we will most likely be in a Dragon Tales event next week, and that means we will need both the Craft Shop and the Nest for the first story dragon. This baby is going to tie up both.
    I'm also trying to craft a second Umber Onyx, which is also expiring at the same time. I wish they had staggered the expiration dates.
    It's about 36 hours I think, not 2 full days. And I also don't think it actually takes that long to hatch. It should only be on the nest for maybe 13 hours or something.

Banned
    Crafting Obsidian ends Tuesday 7/3 at either 10 or 10:30am PDT.

Fashion Designer
    10:30 am PDT it is
    And it usually takes about 4 hours for the new dragon to appear.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12