Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 06/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2018)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Any word on what the donkey does yet? He’s currently the prize and if he doesn’t do anything I don’t want to waste cabbages on him
    Seems to have drops like a horse. He?s in the bottom left of my kingdom with the rest of my horses if you want to see him.

Executive Chef
    Second donkey collection black flag for sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    My first collection from the Aquatic Wyvern was 1 Aquanther Scale and some coins. I'm sorry, I didn't see how many coins.
    My second collection seemed to be the same. 1 Aquanther Scale and I believe 15 coins.

I assumed the collection time was 22 hrs and I only wrote my drops by memory. Now I see there are just under 5 hrs left and the green bar is almost at the halfway mark. So this could be an 8 Hr collection time? I will follow up once I know for sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I would like to see the size of this kit compare to other things in your kingdom. Could you post a screen shot?
    Here ya go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	44703

PS. Post 1 now updated with all known drops so far for all of the new prizes.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-03-18 at 12:19 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Just wondering about something, when the Pyramid kitten house thing was first released it did have drops but the info says the one in the tent does not. Is this another time when s8 re-releases something but makes it deco only or is it unknown at this time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    My second collection seemed to be the same. 1 Aquanther Scale and I believe 15 coins.

I assumed the collection time was 22 hrs and I only wrote my drops by memory. Now I see there are just under 5 hrs left and the green bar is almost at the halfway mark. So this could be an 8 Hr collection time? I will follow up once I know for sure.
    Aquatic Wyvern:
    coal, aquatic scales, 15 coins /8hrs, 32gems speedup
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just wondering about something, when the Pyramid kitten house thing was first released it did have drops but the info says the one in the tent does not. Is this another time when s8 re-releases something but makes it deco only or is it unknown at this time?
    Yeah, a few pet beds & houses used to have timers but they were turned off years ago, lol.

Did a little search and found this post from PikaSquirrel about it back in Oct 2015.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Here ya go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	44703

PS. Post 1 now updated with all known drops so far for all of the new prizes.
    Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yeah, a few pet beds & houses used to have timers but they were turned off years ago, lol.

Did a little search and found this post from PikaSquirrel about it back in Oct 2015.
    Thank you very much NorthWoods for clearing up my confusion on the matter. I have a digital copy of my inventory and the original PKH is listed under decos with drops which is why I was confused. I'll have to re-organize a few entries with this new info.

EDIT: *Insert sad, sad face* I've only had the Butterfly Bush in my tent since the switch-over. I really hope this is not a foreshadowing of what my month is about to be like!

Another Edit D'oh! Thanked the wrong poster in my post. Really need to stop posting when sleepy. Sorries!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-04-18 at 05:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    At the moment I have the Sea Dragon in my Tent, but I'm wondering if it's necessary once you've finished the Mermaid Quest.
    My little island is so crowded even a 1x1 is difficult to fit in.. so contemplating.
    Have any other drops beside shells been reported?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast