Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 06/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2018)

Farm Supplier
    Wow! Please tell what the Wyvern drops when you have the chance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Any word on what the donkey does yet? He?s currently the prize and if he doesn?t do anything I don?t want to waste cabbages on him
    I just got him & added his cards to post 1. I'll post drops when they fall.
    But from the description on the back of the card, he'll have the same drops as a regular horse.
    His animation is exactly like a horse with the stomping of the 2 front legs & then shaking of the head (& he also has an 8 hr timer).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I just got him & added his cards to post 1. I'll post drops when they fall.
    But from the description on the back of the card, he'll have the same drops as a regular horse.
    His animation is exactly like a horse with the stomping of the 2 front legs & then shaking of the head (& he also has an 8 hr timer).
    I just hope I find that donkey! It's a must-est!
    I had one as a pet when I was a child and rode her proudly like a horse! She woke me up mornings by sticking her head through my bedroom window.. lol! Sweet memories! Quickly was her name. Even if she drops nothing.. it'll be love at first sight! Crazy.. I would even spend gems to get that donkey.. just hope the Baron is kind to me this month.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    This month might hurt my gem stash with those great prizes. Good thing I have 2 cabbage huts. ��
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SuvaWF View Post
    I have the green dragon in my tent today.... please let me know the drops, I am hoping with a 22 hour timer there may be good "land and sea" drops like the description says.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    The bunny is called Tuftkin Kit. It has a five hour timer. Stay tuned for drops.
    Attachment 44675Attachment 44676
    I would like to see the size of this kit compare to other things in your kingdom. Could you post a screen shot?

Host(ess)
    Aquatic dragon first collection was purple coral and I think it was 30 coins.

My first collection from the Aquatic Wyvern was 1 Aquanther Scale and some coins. I'm sorry, I didn't see how many coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Disappointed I didn't get a second gentleman troll or sea-dragon, but the donkey is different.
    The sea dragon never showed up at all for me. Waaah!!

Executive Chef
    Donkey is it?s real name and first collection was a black flag for horse hair so guessing it acts just like a horse.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast