Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 06/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2018)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiteflyer62 View Post
    So I'm at level 50 from all the Weekend Warrior chopping but I haven't started any of the sea themed quests. I also haven't seen any water related items in my tent this month or last... does anyone else notice something similar if you are pre-mermaid questline? Or have you still gotten the shell and coral items?
    Water related items in the tent are listed above in post #36 with their drops. Since they're random items, may be the reason you haven't seen them.. yet.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Is the Tuftkin Kit a made up animal in CS? Never hearing of it i googled it and nothing comes up in all variations. He is just so cute I had to get him along with donkey. Usually save only for ali?s and unique dragons/wyverns that have helpful drops, but both had drops and were not deco making it easier and I have not had anything worth getting in a while so with cabbage hut i was over 100 cabbage making it easy too. Just curious if it?s a reference to something I am missing. Thanks!
    The Tuftkin Kit is the baby version of the Scorched Tuftkin that we got back in Dec during the Queen of the Ember Realm Event.

Now I'm wondering if we'll get the kit Shattered Tuftkin (blue one) at some point.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Water related items in the tent are listed above in post #36 with their drops. Since they're random items, may be the reason you haven't seen them.. yet.
    I agree that it's just down to terrible rotation as I've never heard of the tent items depending on level or goals completed before.

I never once got the Kit. But I could have had a forest of butterfly bushes. SMH

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I never once got the Kit. But I could have had a forest of butterfly bushes. SMH
    You're not alone! I've had it on offer at least 10 times this month and while it's pretty, after the third time it showed up I got sick of seeing it. Though I did finally get the Aquatic Dragon the other day so this month wasn't a complete waste for me. After all these years you'd think they'd be able to set aside enough time to look over the tent coding. Surely they realize that there are some issues?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    The Tuftkin Kit is the baby version of the Scorched Tuftkin that we got back in Dec during the Queen of the Ember Realm Event.

Now I'm wondering if we'll get the kit Shattered Tuftkin (blue one) at some point.
    Yes, i realize its a baby version, I was just curious if it was a real or fictional animal, however it appears to be fictional i think
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Yes, i realize its a baby version, I was just curious if it was a real or fictional animal, however it appears to be fictional i think
    Google jackalope.

I have a purple griffin in my tent right now. But I don't think I've seen a splash screen for new stuff things. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by kiteflyer62 View Post
    I have a purple griffin in my tent right now. But I don't think I've seen a splash screen for new stuff things. Anyone else?
    I got the splash screen, but didn’t take a screen shot.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    My trade wagon says open a 2nd cabbage hut. Where do you get the first one?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast