Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Peridot Dragon June 1 2018

Banned
    Tired of commons besides the one you need? Let em know on this suggestion thread "Too Many Common Dragons":
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-quot-Dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    ??? You sure about what you got?
    Has anyone bred this dragon WITHOUT using a gemstone-type parent? I thought I saw mention of using a yellow-green combination.
    If so, can Fairytale & Forest do the job? I'm trying to avoid the 20-hour Island fails.
    I got it on secend try first day of dragon tale with gemstone and forest ,but today I had a breeding for bingo with Scylla and hit den with Citrus dragon and got 3h Peridot dragon. with this combo Island is out,but you have the longest outcome SR 18h Nymph....but with this combo you can get 8 other commen dragons.....

Rhino Keeper
    I've had two Islands and an Emerald fail using gemstone and forest. Trying this time with air and forest just netted me a 10 hr Fruitful fail. This is a bunch of []
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-04-18 at 09:50 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Ha! Switched to Emerald & Forest (from Neo Air & Neo Forest) and immediately got a 20 hour Island fail; and to top it all off, the automatic timer to start DT Chapter 1 just got activated for me. Typical! What else can S8 do to drive the long-term players away?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    ??? You sure about what you got?
    Has anyone bred this dragon WITHOUT using a gemstone-type parent? I thought I saw mention of using a yellow-green combination.
    If so, can Fairytale & Forest do the job? I'm trying to avoid the 20-hour Island fails.
    I don't have a gemstone dragon. I got peridot with air & forest in 2nd attempt. 1st attempt gave me a leaf.

Banned
    Air and Forest finally got me one after a parade of garbage fails such as 2 Islands, 3 Leaves, 1 Nymph, 1 Cactus and 2 Fruitfuls.

Executive Chef
    Will use yellow and green (: ★ stay tuned! (:
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

I was very lucky this time. I bred a Gemstone and Emerald and got a Peridot first try. Good Luck All!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on my fourth island. This may be the end of the line for me and this game.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-05-18 at 09:58 AM. Reason: flaming S8 employees

After 2 Island Dragon failures I decided to try a yellow green combination with Neo Air and Neo Green...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2A88B57A-DACA-42A1-8072-79C1403C5CB2.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	875.1 KB 
ID:	44712

This had the possibility of turning out as a Buttercup so I sacrificed 3 gold to it and got this ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	675A639B-68B9-47EB-9DF4-303ADCCFE44E.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	520.0 KB 
ID:	44713

Looks like it’s getting to be really tough to breed some of the more popular dragons for Bingo.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast