Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Peridot Dragon June 1 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    Have any android users gotten Peridot? Is that the issue here?
    Yes, got it with air+forest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    Yes, got it with air+forest
    Thanks for responding. I still haven't bred it and I've been using that combo. I put a ticket in to support not that they'll do anything but I figure it's worth a shot since it's costing me the tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Gemstone/Green

Incubation Time 3 hours.

1st attempt Greenstone/Diamond 10 hours Bliss
    2nd attempt Greenstone/Diamond 3 hours Peridot

Thank you for your combo. I used it and got it on my first try with it.

Got it on second try with Air and Forest. 1st attempt = 18hrs = Nymph Dragon!!

Host(ess)
    Got Peridot first try with Gemstone and Forest. I use Android.

Ugh, I wish I would've known you could get Peridot with Air & Forest! I've lost count of my fails, but I've had at least 6 Islands, 5 in a row! Now I'm on the "Breed a Peridot" step. So I've activated my breeding den and I'm having to use some boosts. All to breed a silly common. But it really would've been nice to be able to avoid those Long Island fails. Well, I guess I'll throw some gold at it and try the yellow & green now. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else still trying to breed it!
    Edit: Forgot to mention, I've been breeding since the tales started using gemstone & green.

I see Kooky edited the main post just yesterday. Wonder why the yellow-green info wasn't added? Sure would have saved a lot of us some time, effort, boosts, and GOLD!
    Edit: Then again, so would reading the goal properly! Oh man, I just reread it and it says yellow & green. I already had it in my head as green/gemstone, so I didn't notice that part. I'm usually really careful about reading everything, too. My bad.

I have not been able to breed a Peridot dragon and it seems that the Tales are the one thing that I get the material to craft the monthly special dragons so I bit the bullet and bought the dragon. This is so frustrating that we need to breed a dragon that is supposed to be a common dragon but we get anything but that dragon. I don't usually spend gold on anything other than the premium habitats so this was a big step for me. I don't thing the developers care about anything other than making money these days and us, the users, don't really matter anymore.

Farm Supplier
    I have been attempting to breed Peridot since the day the Tales was announced, with either Gemstone + Forest or Air + Forest. I'm 2 days behind at this point, so there's no hope of finishing, but I'm still working on it just out of curiosity.

The current count: 6 Buttercups, 3 Islands, 3 Fruitfuls, 2 Leafs, 2 Emeralds, and one each of Bliss, Holographic, Fairytale, Druid, Parakeet, and Nymph. 10-hour mystery breeding now.

I'm right there with you, same thing for me--a long line of fails & still failing.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast