Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Peridot Dragon June 1 2018

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on the "hatch a Peridot" sped a Fruitful off my nest and bred....18 hr Nymph. Thanks S8. This will most likely be my first tales I can't complete due to no fault on my part. I have been trying to breed peridot since it came out, four island fails, emerald, a couple fairy tales, using basic air and forest now two nymphs which is the longest fail possible with air and forest, of course. I will not spend my gold on buying it. And skipping the task won't help either because we'll have to breed with the idiotic creature a couple of days from now and raise it to a level 6 so that will just involve more skipping.

Don't use gemstone and green to try for Peridot. The game says to use air and forest. It would have been helpful to know that to start with so at least none of us would have had to have had island fails although nymph is only two hours shorter. Whoopie.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    GARBAGE - Total agreement with you Skyharbour

I havent been able to complete a Tales Event for months - primarily because I have almost zero luck breeding the compulsory ?common? dragon but also on the rare occasions Ive been ?allowed? to breed the ?common? Dragon Ive been forced to give it much of my hard acquired food, only to find it then fails to win the battles required for further progress. SO My strategy this time is not to commence the Event till I breed Peridot

So far Ive had 2 X 20 hour Islands.

Count it up guys - thats almost 2 days out of 7 that I?m stuck with useless breeding dens- not to mention another 40 hours nest time. Surely S8 could tweak the common dragon task so that the odds against breeding 12+ hour fails are increased?

SO I have decided to give this food gobbling Event a miss. Even if I manage to breed Peridot I will only go as far as I need to get the first Dragon. I will save my food for dragons that can actually win battles. I am almost at breaking point with this game. All the enjoyment has gone. It?s become one of the most frustrating elements of my so-called relaxation regiment.

S8 PLEASE BRING BACK THE FUN.
    I feel for you! Too many other common dragons getting in the way also! I finally got mine with 2 days to spare on my seventh attempt using Quetzal and Air. Don't use Emerald & Forest as invariably only the really lucky ones will get Peridot. I tried that combo once and got Island right away. I experimented using my 2 baby islands and found that Quetzal and Air did the trick with only a few attempts on both of them.

Don't give up; there's still time! Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    When I wrote the above I forgot to include the two currently on the nests: a Fruitful and my 3rd Island. The Mist breeding is a 10-hour, so no luck there either.
    The 10-hour Mist + forest breeding was a Fairytale. Add a Parakeet and two more Buttercups. There's a 6-hour breeding now, either a Druid or a Leaf.

Banned
    I used Gemstone and Forest and got it on my first try on my baby account. I can't remember what I used to *finally* get it on my older account, but I think it was also Gemstone and Forest. It's all just luck. What works for one might not work for another. Don't blame others if a certain combo doesn't work for you.

Fashion Designer
    I used Gemstone and Forest. As risk, I suppose, given Island, but I didn't know what the suggested combo was and I didn't want to wait too long before starting to try.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7FBC6F2-F04B-4E48-A889-D2C506F42AE0.jpeg 
Views:	255 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	44841. Gemstone - Forest. Got it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-08-18 at 09:22 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Rhino Keeper
    I think I got it with your combo. It gave me a 3 hr. fingers crossed and thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7FBC6F2-F04B-4E48-A889-D2C506F42AE0.jpeg 
Views:	255 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	44841. Gemstone - Forest. Not sure if it the one.
    Yes it is

Rhino Keeper
    I still haven't been able to get this. DON'T try Quetzal and air. First try with that yielded my third Nymph. I had been trying the basic forest and air which gave me a cactus, two leaves and a fruitful. Why isn't this common breedable to all?? This is completely unfair. My tales ends on Sunday and I at this point since I've been trying to breed this so-called common for seven or eight days straight and haven't gotten it don't see that changing. Why is this being done to certain players? Why is there no addressing of this issue by any S8 representatives?

Rhino Keeper
    Have any android users gotten Peridot? Is that the issue here?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast