Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Peridot Dragon June 1 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Air and Forest finally got me one after a parade of garbage fails such as 2 Islands, 3 Leaves, 1 Nymph, 1 Cactus and 2 Fruitfuls.
    Lucky you! :-)

I got it on my baby island on the first attempt with Quetzal and Air, but it's a disaster on my main island where I'm actually trying to play Tales on this occasion as I'm having to collect Sapphire Shards!

So far, my procession of fails consists of Buttercup, 3 Fruitfuls, Fairy, and Island (using Emerald & Dawntree). Have switched to using Quetzal and Neo Air now getting a Fruitful fail on my first attempt.

I guess S8 considers this fun for all of us. This time, I'm not spending gold speed breeding or activating the Breeding Roost! I'd rather stop playing altogether!

Fashion Designer
    Got using Forest and Gemstone for bingo. Of course since I decided to stop doing the tales after getting the first dragon I breed the dragon needed but when I want to do the tales I can’t breed whatever dragon is needed. Oh well.

Fashion Designer
    Switched to neo air and forest after two island fails with gemstone and forest. Got one fruitful fail then got peridot. Try simple green and yellow stay away from adding in diamond etc. GoodLuck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Diamond + Emerald - Emerald
    Diamond + Emerald - Island
    Emerald + Neo Forest - Island

This is garbage.

GARBAGE - Total agreement with you Skyharbour

I havent been able to complete a Tales Event for months - primarily because I have almost zero luck breeding the compulsory “common” dragon but also on the rare occasions Ive been “allowed” to breed the “common” Dragon Ive been forced to give it much of my hard acquired food, only to find it then fails to win the battles required for further progress. SO My strategy this time is not to commence the Event till I breed Peridot

So far Ive had 2 X 20 hour Islands.

Count it up guys - thats almost 2 days out of 7 that I’m stuck with useless breeding dens- not to mention another 40 hours nest time. Surely S8 could tweak the common dragon task so that the odds against breeding 12+ hour fails are increased?

SO I have decided to give this food gobbling Event a miss. Even if I manage to breed Peridot I will only go as far as I need to get the first Dragon. I will save my food for dragons that can actually win battles. I am almost at breaking point with this game. All the enjoyment has gone. It’s become one of the most frustrating elements of my so-called relaxation regiment.

S8 PLEASE BRING BACK THE FUN.
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 06-05-18 at 08:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    I got a 3-hour buttercup lol ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    I think I got this by breeding yellow/green, first try. I don't recognize the egg so I think it's this one.

Banned
    I got it first try on my "baby" account, but not in my older account. I even activated my second den to increase my chances, but no luck yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Switched to Neo Air and Forest got a ten hour Fairytale fail followed by an 18 hour fail just now, but in 7 hours I have to hatch a three hour waste of time dragon that is impossible to breed. This game has given me the finger for the last time. Oh and by all means edit my post. I wouldn't want to hurt the feelings of S8 cause they care sooooo much about ours.

Farm Supplier
    I have been attempting to breed Peridot since the Tales was announced, with either Gemstone + Forest or Air + Forest. I have a Leaf, 2 Islands, 2 Emeralds, a Bliss, a Buttercup, and a Holographic. I'll be sticking to Air + Forest now because the fails are shorter, but I hate the disappointment when a 3-hour result turns out to be a Buttercup.

My Tales is on the "breed with Mist" task now so I can't make any more attempts until that breeding finishes. Time is running out.

I have completed every Tales event for a long time now, but this one might defeat me. I really don't want to use gold, either to buy Peridot or to open up my second breeding den.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    I have been attempting to breed Peridot since the Tales was announced, with either Gemstone + Forest or Air + Forest. I have a Leaf, 2 Islands, 2 Emeralds, a Bliss, a Buttercup, and a Holographic. I'll be sticking to Air + Forest now because the fails are shorter, but I hate the disappointment when a 3-hour result turns out to be a Buttercup.

My Tales is on the "breed with Mist" task now so I can't make any more attempts until that breeding finishes. Time is running out.

I have completed every Tales event for a long time now, but this one might defeat me. I really don't want to use gold, either to buy Peridot or to open up my second breeding den.
    When I wrote the above I forgot to include the two currently on the nests: a Fruitful and my 3rd Island. The Mist breeding is a 10-hour, so no luck there either.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast