Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ember Ruby Dragon- Battle Tournament- June 1 2018

Fashion Designer
    What should I use for Ember Ruby?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    It's comprised of Gemstone and Red with Elemental which uses Red Fire magic. So, try Valiant, The Dark One, any pure Champion, Rainbow Sentinel, Neo Glasswing, or Glasswing.

Banned
    Diamond, black, dino, champion or yellow types. Just took out Ember Ruby with Air.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    It's comprised of Gemstone and Red with Elemental which uses Red Fire magic. So, try Valiant, The Dark One, any pure Champion, Rainbow Sentinel, Neo Glasswing, or Glasswing.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Diamond, black, dino, champion or yellow types. Just took out Ember Ruby with Air.
    Thanks! Got it with Glasswing

Rhino Keeper

Horizon 15 o Tribal 1

If you use Tribal 1 you can OHKO because level diference .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    That's gonig to make it hard. The tournaments get easier as you level up and get better dragons. However, do you have Landworm? He's usually pretty good, along with Atlantis and Honeybee - those 3 were my go tos back in the day. Do you have Jade or Messenger? Those may be a good ones also.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Landworm was my go-to dragon for a very long time. Also, read skyharbor's post. I've leveled up my single element common dragons and they routinely beat champions.
    No Landworm. Atlantis & Honeybee were babies. But a level-5 Light got the job done in both rounds 19 and 20.

I read Skyharbor's post; my successes with L15 base animals in Fantasy Forest definitely support that theory. But I'm not as advanced here. Only three L10 dragons so far, and I can scarcely afford that noble crystal thing that let's you raise dragons higher. (Seriously, why force players to spend coins and land space on that ornament? Isn't FOOD enough of a hurdle?)
    Against all odds, these scrappy little dragons went 29 rounds in their first tourney last week. We will push on. Thanks for the tips!
    Last edited by SoJam; 06-04-18 at 09:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    I feel for you!
    Thank you! It's not pleasant but I'm happy just to finish.

It's not playing styles or platform one plays on.
    I mentioned my iPad in response to Starship. I do think the device is important because of the memory crashes (and probable rollbacks) that many people experience. Most people think it's a ROM/storage type of memory problem but it's more likely a problem with RAM/working type of memory.

I'm a level 200 player (I'm level 164) with:

1) 12 gold producing dragons
    ​... I have 1 gold producing dragon.

2) 19 level 15 dragons consisting of 6 champions (including hybrids), 4 diamonds (including hybrids), 3 other special type dragons (i.e. Passion, Pyramid, Gold Horizon)
    ... I have 8 level 15 dragons: 2 Champions (including hybrids), 2 Diamonds (including hybrids), 4 Basic types

3) 13 pure Champion type dragons and 14 Champion hybrids
    ... I have 2 pure Champion types and 12 Champion hybrids

4) 4 pure Diamond type dragons and 16 Diamond hybrids
    ... I have 4 pure Diamond types and 18 Diamond hybrids

5) 40 dragons between levels 11 and 14 totaling 59 dragons above level 10
    ​... I have 36 dragons between levels 11 and 14 totaling 44 dragons above level 10
    ​... (and 104 dragons level 10)
    My answers above. I'm pretty sure I entered at least 5 tournaments prior to Creepy but didn't finish and didn't keep records.

There have been a couple of differences when compared to my friends. Last year, when I began playing Dragon Story, friends told me to watch videos for gems but my game listed only coins.

After a couple of months I purchased a very inexpensive "new player intro package". The package included Chakra and I've always felt that it affected my chances of breeding a pure Diamond dragon (I was almost level 130).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    No Landworm. Atlantis & Honeybee were babies. But a level-5 Light got the job done in both rounds 19 and 20.

I read Skyharbor's post; my successes with L15 base animals in Fantasy Forest definitely support that theory. But I'm not as advanced here. Only three L10 dragons so far, and I can scarcely afford that noble crystal thing that let's you raise dragons higher. (Seriously, why force players to spend coins and land space on that ornament? Isn't FOOD enough of a hurdle?)
    Against all odds, these scrappy little dragons went 29 rounds in their first tourney last week. We will push on. Thanks for the tips!
    I forgot to mention using disposable dragons when facing high level, super tough dragons. I've often used a level 1 Fire or spare dragon against a high level dragon (especially against champions). If it loses, just sell it (don't waste money to heal).

(Funny, I'm the opposite of you on FF. That place drives me nuts with all the tasks and popups. I'm level 125 there but only participate in leaderboard and community events. And yet I bred a Crystal Unicorn at level 20...!).

Executive Chef
    Neo Glasswing gave me a lot of problems today, finally went down to Passion. Neo Valiant cooperated and I only took one loss. My diamond 15 took it down.

One more round to go. Looks like all my big ***s are healed and ready to go!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Air. Sweet. I'll remember that. But first I must figure out what to throw at the round-29 monster. It is chewing up my Bingo babies and spitting them out, then stomping them, then spreading the paste on the arena floor! Plus it flies up over them, gloating. LOL Nasty piece of work.

UPDATE: I beat Neo Valiant with Athlete freshly evolved to L10. If Ruby Ember doesn't fall tomorrow, I may buy the Ultimate Attack and spare myself the agony.
    Last edited by SoJam; 06-04-18 at 05:11 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast