View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you Like?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

11 55.00%
  • I did not like this Event

4 20.00%
  • I could not finish thie event in time

7 35.00%
  • Rose Quartz Dragon

15 75.00%
  • Peridot Dragon

13 65.00%
  • Tourmaline Dragon

12 60.00%
  • Fire Garnet Dragon

13 65.00%
  • Firerock

1 5.00%
  • Gemstone

0 0%
  • Island Parts

5 25.00%
  • Smokey Crystal

1 5.00%
  • Raw Marbles

1 5.00%
  • Crystal Spire

2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Inner Flame Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Host(ess)
    Well, by using (GEMSTONE & FOREST) there is the TERRIBLE 20h, Common, ISLAND Fail. I have such bad luck Breeding that I would likely get nothing but ISLAND Fails... :/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntAlyx View Post
    Well, by using (GEMSTONE & FOREST) there is the TERRIBLE 20h, Common, ISLAND Fail. I have such bad luck Breeding that I would likely get nothing but ISLAND Fails... :/
    It appears that either combo would work for this dragon. There are reports of players using Yellow+Green or Green+Gemstone to breed Peridot so it's up to you which pairing you use.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    (Im level 119

Chapter 1
    Act 1/4 Plant 6 Fireapppless
    Act 2/4 Harvest 6 Fireapppless
    Act 3/4 Feed ANY dragons 5 times
    Act 4/4 Plant any 6 crops

BINGO : Breen White and Green > 26 hours (rare pegasus )

Chapter 2
    Act 1/4 Feed ANY dragons 8 times.
    Act 2/4 Plant 3 Impruberries.
    Act 3/4 Collect Ruby Shards from Breeding.

i do not have bosts or gold to speed up this dragon, im officially out of this event (i will not ending at time).
    LOL. So I'm not alone. My Bingo trap was to "Breed a pink type with a red type"; seemed like a safe bet - maybe get a nice short Love which would satisfy another Bingo... Virtue (my ONLY pink) with Life: 27 blasted hours! I am SO done. That's an entire day lost.
    ...Well, not DONE done; I was only hoping to make it to the second crafted dragon anyway; the last 2 chapters are over my head.
    I'm on Level 44 and this is my second Dragon Tales.
    Last edited by SoJam; 06-03-18 at 05:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Another case where my Bingo and Tales got twisted.
    Two dilemmas:
    1. I would need a Gemstone to breed Peridot; had no Gemstone dragon; didn't even know how to breed one.
    2. I would need the Craft Shop for most of the Tales tasks; Craft Shop occupied by the Summer Lily dragon who HAD to be crafted by June 1st -- 5-minute craft but 28-hour hatch. There's only one nest.

So here was my brilliant plan. When Bingo challenged me to "breed with a Water Dragon" and also offered the 300-point challenge to "breed a Gemstone dragon," I went for both. So Water & Island dance for 12 hours. Yes!
    Now I needed to clear the nest, see whether this 12-hour thing really was Gemstone, then rush it off the nest to make room for the crafted dragon so I can work my Tales.
    5X boost to the rescue. The idea was to hatch 3 eggs on the same boost. So I powered my way through to what really WAS Gemstone -- big Bingo! Whoo-hoo!
    But...
    Where to hatch Gemstone? Of COURSE it had no habitat; never built one because I didn't KNOW I was getting a Gemstone. Nest boost meant my 12-hour dragon could be instantly ready with 8 gold; but her habitat needed 20 freaking hours.
    Boost wasted. Craft Shop STILL held hostage; and Summer Lily egg wouldn't be able to piggy-back on the boost, so she will ALSO hold the Nest hostage.
    Last edited by SoJam; 06-03-18 at 05:36 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    Another case where my Bingo and Tales got twisted.
    Two dilemmas:
    1. I would need a Gemstone to breed Peridot; had no Gemstone dragon; didn't even know how to breed one.
    2. I would need the Craft Shop for most of the Tales tasks; Craft Shop occupied by the Summer Lily dragon who HAD to be crafted by June 1st -- 5-minute craft but 28-hour hatch. There's only one nest.

So here was my brilliant plan. When Bingo challenged me to "breed with a Water Dragon" and also offered the 300-point challenge to "breed a Gemstone dragon," I went for both. So Water & Island dance for 12 hours. Yes!
    Now I needed to clear the nest, see whether this 12-hour thing really was Gemstone, then rush it off the nest to make room for the crafted dragon so I can work my Tales.
    5X boost to the rescue. Powered my way through to was really WAS Gemstone -- big Bingo! Whoo-hoo!
    But...
    Where to hatch Gemstone? Of COURSE it had no habitat; never built one because I didn't KNOW I was getting a Gemstone. Nest boost meant my 12-hour dragon could be instantly ready with 8 gold; but her habitat needed 20 freaking hours.
    Boost wasted. Craft Shop STILL held hostage; and Summer Lily egg wouldn't be able to piggy-back on the boost, which means she will ALSO hold the Nest hostage.
    Buy the new gemstone habitat with 1mil coin . It takes NO time to built. It is available in market. Hope that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    These are food hog events...I think I am going to pass on the whole thing. If they made the dragons we are forced to feed to L14 actually useful then I might reconsider but Ive got a big list of 13s and 14s that are low benefit rares and its just not worth it to me.
    Total agreemenr with you Awesome Chef Dad
    I haven’t been able to complete a Tales Event for months - primarily because I have almost zero luck breeding the compulsory “common” dragon but also on the rare occasions I’ve been “allowed” to breed it,the Dragon I’ve been forced to give all my hard acquired food failed to win the battles required for further progress. SO My strategy this time was not to commence till I bred the common dragon. So far I’ve had 2 Islands. Count it up guys - that’s almost 2 days out of 7 that I’m stuck. SO I too have decided to give this food gobbling Event a miss. I will go as far as I need to get the first Dragon but that’s it. I will save my food for dragons that can actually win battles. I am almost at breaking point with this game. All the enjoyment has gone. It’s become one of the most frustrating elements of my so-called relaxation regiment. S8 PLEASE BRING BACK THE FUN.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by love4kolkata View Post
    Buy the new gemstone habitat with 1mil coin . It takes NO time to built. It is available in market. Hope that helps.
    Oh, thank you! It MIGHT have helped, but that price was too high for me, and I didn't like the fact that it could hold only 2 dragons. But if I had known that it was an instant construction, I might have sprung for it.

Farm Supplier
    Am I able to hatch the peridot dragon before it asks? Or should I keep it on the best until the prompt

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by manda587 View Post
    Am I able to hatch the peridot dragon before it asks? Or should I keep it on the best until the prompt
    Usually you can hatch it. I hatched mine so I hope so lol.

Fashion Designer
    What is the breeding time for Peridot? Thanks!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast