View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you Like?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

11 55.00%
  • I did not like this Event

4 20.00%
  • I could not finish thie event in time

7 35.00%
  • Rose Quartz Dragon

15 75.00%
  • Peridot Dragon

13 65.00%
  • Tourmaline Dragon

12 60.00%
  • Fire Garnet Dragon

13 65.00%
  • Firerock

1 5.00%
  • Gemstone

0 0%
  • Island Parts

5 25.00%
  • Smokey Crystal

1 5.00%
  • Raw Marbles

1 5.00%
  • Crystal Spire

2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Inner Flame Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    Omg what is going on, I just finished the chapter 9 on then it went back to my battles. I took out my quest, my crafting and now im back to the battles. Please help as i dont want to start this back
    Unfortunately there's nothing to be done for the rollbacks. It seems like they're hitting everyone pretty hard today. I've seen posts that claim forcing a connection with the s8 servers (visiting neighbors, mining, etc) can help reduce how far back the game rolls but I can't verify if it works or how well it works. Sadly they offer no fixes for this other than the usual (have current version of DS and make sure your connection is good) and we're meant to just deal with whatever progress we lost during the rollbacks by redoing all that work.

I read a while back that mining can help so I try to make it a point to mine before I close my game. I've been told this will force the connection to the s8 servers which means if my game does roll back it should only roll back to after I exited the mine and everything I did before that is safe. Again, this isn't verified, just things I've read from other posters and use myself to try and prevent rolling back too far.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg what is going on, I just finished the chapter 9 on then it went back to my battles. I took out my quest, my crafting and now im back to the battles. Please help as i dont want to start this back
    I restarted my ipad and im still on the battles. I even spent 4 gold to finish the battle and now I got to restart all the chapter. I worked so hard to get the pieces for the smokey crystal and now I got to redo everything. Wth is going on. This is enough to make me want to quit.

Banned
    It did that me too, I was so angry with my roll back as I had done so much in between!

You will have to do your battles again, sorry!

Do your quest again for the Bright Light after that try and craft it will tell you that there is a craft under way, then go to the craft shop and take your smoky Stone or whatever out, it worked for me!

Just don?t remove the Stone from the craft shop before you complete the quest!

I hope this helps!

My roll back was over an hour period of me doing numerous tasks! Not Cool Storm8!

This game is so fraught with glitches that should be fixed before another event, haha, will that happen, No!

Rhino Keeper
    I did as you said random and nothing, so I paid the gold to craft the crystal. Wow hope they fix this issue!!

Banned
    I did as you said random and nothing, so I paid the gold to craft the crystal. Wow hope they fix this issue!!
    You must have already collected your crystal then, I just threw my iPad down on the couch and left it for awhile for me to cool down and reassess what I could do! So sorry that you had to spend gold! These roll backs need to be fixed!

Banned
    These sapphire shards seem to be falling very slowly I must say, I wonder if that is because of the grand reward of a Diamond Dragon, would understand if it was a gold bearing dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    This sucks. I'm definitely not completing this. It just keeps resetting my Quest so that I never actually get the item even though my dragon is out for three hours. I get that the game makers want us to spend gold but it seems unfair that it requires such luck to complete these without spending it. After a year long hiatus I started playing obsessively again a couple of weeks ago and now I am wondering why. I think I was better off when I didn't have it on any devices. They have too many thinks going on at the same time, and most of my dragons are still healing from previous tournaments so I won't even get the tournament.

No way am I going to finish this when s8 makes you do back to back quests that can not be done until the first one is done very annoying. Yesterday it said I had 2 days left on the event and at 7 am the time on the event was down to 17 hours total rip off as far as I’m concerned.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 06-10-18 at 09:06 AM.

Was hoping to finish this tales but made it to chapter 10 and ran out of food. Could bring my tourmaline dragon up to 11 but not 12 so not wasting any of the food I did have stored. Congrats to all who managed to finish.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    No way am I going to finish this when s8 makes you do back to back quests that can not be done until the first one is done very annoying. Yesterday it said I had 2 days left on the event and at 7 am the time on the event was down to 17 hours total rip off as far as I’m concerned.
    When it says 2 days, all that means is that it's more than 1 day. So if it's 1 day and 1 minute, it still says 2 days.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast