View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you Like?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

11 55.00%
  • I did not like this Event

4 20.00%
  • I could not finish thie event in time

7 35.00%
  • Rose Quartz Dragon

15 75.00%
  • Peridot Dragon

13 65.00%
  • Tourmaline Dragon

12 60.00%
  • Fire Garnet Dragon

13 65.00%
  • Firerock

1 5.00%
  • Gemstone

0 0%
  • Island Parts

5 25.00%
  • Smokey Crystal

1 5.00%
  • Raw Marbles

1 5.00%
  • Crystal Spire

2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Inner Flame Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Can someone please remind me what the dragon is that we can use our Gem Coin for after we complete the Tales? I can't check in my spell shop right now as it is making a marble key for 24 hours. If I don't like that dragon, then I'm not sure it's worth finishing the Tales as I am also not that crazy about the Fire Garnet dragon. Is there a big picture of it somewhere? Like what it looks like grown up? I certainly try to obtain all Tales dragons, but this just takes *so much* food. We will probably have a LB after this, and then I would have no food to use for the LB, plus I would like to be able to level up dragons of *my* choosing, as someone else said. I like to keep some as babies cuz they are cutest that way, and others don't look that impressive until you get them to adult or Epic level. Plus I constantly have Bingo tasks to raise my Champion dragons to level 12, which I can't do if I have exhausted all my food on a Tales event. The struggle is real in this game!
    Impetus Dragon is the one we can craft with the Gem Coin this time.

Also agree with everything you stated, especially about the food amounts and raising all the DT dragons to such levels. I yearn for the days when we only had to raise the first to level 10 and the second to 6. I've not been able to raise any of my choice dragons to level 15 in nearly a year because of all the events that require food to complete.

Executive Chef
    We have to breed with the new dragon, 2 days in a row, and still need him to do quests to get parts.

Can anyone tell me what would be a great combo to breed him with to get short breeding times?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Impetus Dragon is the one we can craft with the Gem Coin this time.

Also agree with everything you stated, especially about the food amounts and raising all the DT dragons to such levels. I yearn for the days when we only had to raise the first to level 10 and the second to 6. I've not been able to raise any of my choice dragons to level 15 in nearly a year because of all the events that require food to complete.
    Thank you, AnnirasSweets! I was about to go crazy trying to remember or find the name of the dragon. He's ok, but I think I can live without him, so I might quit after chapter 7 or 8. Or maybe complete on one account, but not the other.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    We have to breed with the new dragon, 2 days in a row, and still need him to do quests to get parts.

Can anyone tell me what would be a great combo to breed him with to get short breeding times?
    Unfortunately I couldn't find a combo without long breeding fails. We'll just have to pray we don't get Island, Pegasus, Elder, or Bubble but knowing what I know, these fails will be common as there's no manipulation in the breeding process.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Thank you, AnnirasSweets! I was about to go crazy trying to remember or find the name of the dragon. He's ok, but I think I can live without him, so I might quit after chapter 7 or 8. Or maybe complete on one account, but not the other.
    I made the same decision, except stopped after crafting Rose Quartz. These dragons all look pretty ho-hum and the Impetus looks like a weird my little pony/dragon hybrid.

I've always liked the Tales because of the planning involved (and because they are now the only event that can be completed w/o using a ton of gold), but the elevated food requirements for what are increasingly mediocre dragons is making them not worth it anymore.

Addition: It would be nice if the odd typing of and over-typing of dragons stopped, too. Making Fire Garnet elemental on top of gemstone and red makes no sense, and it ruins what would have been a decent fighter against certain opponents. Totally not worth the food, imho. Plus, it's exactly the same as Ember Ruby (unbreedable, red/gemstone/elemental).
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 06-05-18 at 04:03 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post

With my luck right now, I will get the longest times possible. I ended up with a 44 hour one the night before I had to breed Mist. I waited the extra day and a half for that to finish thinking I could catch up fairly easily. Well, Mist and Lotus breed got me 21 hours (was hoping for a 10 hr Deep Dragon I've been trying for). I still don't feel to far behind but this is just some crazy luck - I'm hoping this egg is at least Social so I can get 40 essence out of it.

Farm Supplier
    This is crazy , I already have Impetus dragon , lvl 10. Why am I trying for another?

Rhino Keeper
    Breed with Mist again? We all know that is because most of us are still land locked and had to sell off common dragons. Three weeks to craft keys for one habitat space made that so for me. Just slaps to the face at every turn. And of course I can't breed a Mist now that I want to.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post

Addition: It would be nice if the odd typing of and over-typing of dragons stopped, too. Making Fire Garnet elemental on top of gemstone and red makes no sense, and it ruins what would have been a decent fighter against certain opponents. Totally not worth the food, imho. Plus, it's exactly the same as Ember Ruby (unbreedable, red/gemstone/elemental).
    :thinking: this dragon is worthless for tournaments because both (Ember Ruby and Fire Garnet ) are Event Rarity .

Neither can be changed for escence .

The only redeming quality of this tales are the Sapphire Shards. And Bright Diamond is good looking but to get it we need to win all events to complete the insane amount of shards .

Im thorn between continue this tales or save my food for the leaderboard .

Banned
    The food requirement is lower for this event than most previous events, 286K. Most previous events required 340-360K.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast