View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you Like?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

11 55.00%
  • I did not like this Event

4 20.00%
  • I could not finish thie event in time

7 35.00%
  • Rose Quartz Dragon

15 75.00%
  • Peridot Dragon

13 65.00%
  • Tourmaline Dragon

12 60.00%
  • Fire Garnet Dragon

13 65.00%
  • Firerock

1 5.00%
  • Gemstone

0 0%
  • Island Parts

5 25.00%
  • Smokey Crystal

1 5.00%
  • Raw Marbles

1 5.00%
  • Crystal Spire

2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Inner Flame Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Got lucky and breeding Rose Quartz with Peridot is only 5 hours. Working on winning 1 battle, the opponents haven't been in my favor yet but I'm good to go on everything else until chapter 10. This has been a good tales for me so far.
    I got lucky too, mine was only 3 hours. I was scared that this would be the day I finally get that elusive Diamond lol :P

Executive Chef
    And right on que here comes a battle tourney at the end of tales.........y

My game keeps resetting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However I upgraded my dragon to level 13 pass that level then craft and decorate with another gemstone came up I did that, then the dragon reset to a level 12 and did not put the crafted rock back so now I have to waste more time doing this all over to go forward. This is the second time this has happened to me can you please fix this. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    I have a slight dilemma now because I really want the Daredevil dragon from the tournament, but I also need to battle for the Tales, so it might be hard to get a really good start on the tournament

I waited to attempt battle with Tourmaline until I had raised it to level 12....and it’s been beaten by the first two tournament opponents wth

Banned
    I now want to through my iPad out the door. Finished my battles in Chapter 9 with Toumaline or whoever, started a new bingo task, completed the Bright Light quest and then I was instructed to craft the rock, which I duly did THEN MY GAME RESET TO BATTLE No 2; my Bingo is where it should be, I am crafting!

Now I have to do 6 quests again, NOT AMUSED TO SAY THE LEAST!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Can someone please remind me what the dragon is that we can use our Gem Coin for after we complete the Tales? I can't check in my spell shop right now as it is making a marble key for 24 hours. If I don't like that dragon, then I'm not sure it's worth finishing the Tales as I am also not that crazy about the Fire Garnet dragon. Is there a big picture of it somewhere? Like what it looks like grown up? ...
    The gem coin can be used to craft IMPETUS dragon (blue-purple-elemental). No other parts are needed.

Added to post:
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The prize dragon for completing this DT is the Fire Garnet dragon. However, there is an extra goal included with DTs wherein if you choose to hatch the prize dragon then you are awarded a Gem Coin. You can then use this Gem Coin to craft either: 15 Temple Tickets, 3 10x Farm Boosts or the Impetus dragon.

I usually choose to craft the dragon as it's usually an older Ultra Rare event dragon which means I can then turn around and disenchant it for the 100 Essence if I already have it. Hope this clears up the confusion for you!
    Thank you, AnnirasSweets! Hopefully one day I can make it to the end of a Dragon Tale and enjoy having options.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-10-18 at 12:12 PM. Reason: removed third party site comments

Rhino Keeper
    What is the purpose of the ISLAND PARTS and RAW MARBLE mentioned as prizes at the end of chapters 7 & 9?
    I don't see anything in my Spell Shop that mentions either.

Update to post:
    I just started crafting my Tourmaline at the end of Chapter 7 and was awarded with 8 useless Firerock decorations. So what are those Island Parts that you high rollers are getting? Anything good?
    Last edited by SoJam; 06-09-18 at 06:01 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    What is the purpose of the ISLAND PARTS and RAW MARBLE mentioned as prizes at the end of chapters 7 & 9?
    I don't see anything in my Spell Shop that mentions either.

Update to post:
    I just started crafting my Tourmaline at the end of Chapter 7 and was awarded with 8 useless Firerock decorations. So what are those Island Parts that you high rollers are getting? Anything good?
    When it says Island Parts as a reward it means the pieces that you also get from the mine that you then can use to expand the floating islands on your board.

The Raw Marble is used to craft Marble Keys which are then used to expand the newest (big) island added to our boards. The Marble Island, as it's referred to, is the one furthest to the right on your board with a little waterfall on the bottom half of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg what is going on, I just finished the chapter 9 on then it went back to my battles. I took out my quest, my crafting and now im back to the battles. Please help as i dont want to start this back

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast