Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello! i new to the game

Rhino Keeper
    Is it a fun game to you? Depends how obsessive you are and if you care about good player experience. If you're not that obsessive about collecting and you don't care about some user ex thing that don't make any sense you'll be okay.

How long have you play? More than 5 years but I've left and come back a few times out of annoyance.

Is it hard to breed special dragon? Or is it easy? Harder now than if used to be.

Would you recommend anything for me to do? Read the forums. The other players are the most useful resource you have.

Are the people appropriate there, or is there a fair share with inappropriate people? (like all games they have) I've never had an inappropriate experience.

Is it hard to earn gems/gold? Yes. They have this thing where you can answer surveys to earn gold. I complained that I actually completed like an hour survey, and I know I did because I started receiving real life junk mail with the nickname I used, and they removed the earn gold option from my account plus never gave me the gold. And I am still getting junk mail.

Is there weekly goals like BS/RS? Yes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I just download Dragon Story, any tips? Like on how you as a person play. Please leave this up so people can post, i would like to know what they think (and if i should play or not) Thank you!
    Welcome to Dragon Story! Glad to have you with us

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I am a collector through and through. The reason I play is to collect dragons. My overall goal is to have one of each dragon eventually and since there are currently 1156 dragons (more added weekly) this is an ongoing personal goal that keeps me entertained in my downtime
    Tell me about it! Do you know how many of these bad boys I've made???? 0_o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12