Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help !! I up graded my deep mine

Executive Chef

help !! I up graded my deep mine

Spirit ,pika
    I up graded my deep minds to level 8 after collecting from them ,the timer was 7hrs 41 mins to next collection .then I up graded then, the timer never chanced it's still was 7 hrs and 41 mins to next collection
    I lost all those materials and it still 7hr 41 min timer to next collection ,whats up with that !! It said reduces time when up graded it did not

I found this This does not make since why wouldn't they change the time ! Does it have a better chance of dropping better stuff?? If I had known this I would have never used all my materials to up grade both mines , , lately this game has disappointed me more than make me happy,
    Attachment 44619
    Last edited by katbtodd; 05-30-18 at 03:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    it's called stingy lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    it's called stingy lol
    This is not fair using all those materials,,,for what!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    IRC Puffy had the same comment, L8 seems to have no other added value as being L8!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    IRC Puffy had the same comment, L8 seems to have no other added value as being L8!
    Thanks for advising.. at least we know when to stop upgrading if no ulterior benefits have been added.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry but yes there was no change to the mine. Level 9 only wipes a few minutes off too. I'm nearly finished redoing the entries for building upgrades to the building guide.

Executive Chef
    I sure wish I knew this before wasting all my materials ,,crazy talk about greed ,,they want want want but never give in return

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry but yes there was no change to the mine. Level 9 only wipes a few minutes off too. I'm nearly finished redoing the entries for building upgrades to the building guide.
    This is not right !!!! Glad I found out and came here to let others know ,, what the point in leveling up if we don't get any thing out of it , Angry at the game at the moment

Fashion Designer
    Are we allowed to post a warning thread? Something titled "Do not upgrade" or something to that effect?
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Are we allowed to post a warning thread? Something titled "Do not upgrade" or something to that effect?
    L9 does have a little bonus.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ldings-Level-9
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-30-18 at 11:02 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast