Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tribal Dragon Battle Arena 24 Round 3 Day

Fashion Designer
    6 losses in 10 battles all with the stats to go along with it. I might scrap this tournament and not put myself through the agony of this lame algo.

Fashion Designer
    For about 24 hours now, all I'm getting for ads is this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	44614

Then:

Views:	28 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	44615
    (sorry the error message box is so dim- it was appearing right as was trying to snap a screenshot of the first, black screen)

This especially sucks now that a tourney is on.
    I think it might be what replaced those awful Overwatch "live" videos/ads from last week that never paid out the reward.

Several of my other games use advertising for rewards and none of them have even half the problems as the company S8 uses.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Got through 7 rounds and no succulents, but I do have 3 losses already..

lol
    Happen to login just after tournament started, used "video watch" to speed thru 7 rounds for which no succulents(7x3=21) were awarded, only got 7 Summer.Seeds for the 7 rounds. Only got succulents from round 8 onwards.
    Not keen on starting a ticket as I may just scrap thru to 1800 succulents at the end of this WE.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    For about 24 hours now, all I'm getting for ads is this:

Views:	22 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	44614

Then:

Views:	28 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	44615
    (sorry the error message box is so dim- it was appearing right as was trying to snap a screenshot of the first, black screen)

This especially sucks now that a tourney is on.
    I think it might be what replaced those awful Overwatch "live" videos/ads from last week that never paid out the reward.

Several of my other games use advertising for rewards and none of them have even half the problems as the company S8 uses.
    Have you updated DS to the latest version?
    It may be due insufficient RAM.
    Had similar problem of black screen & video not loading in the previous version of DS when playing on a 2GB RAM(1.7GB available) smartphone. When I login on a 3GB RAM phone, video watch worked even on the previous DS version.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by desraymlp View Post
    1. Tribal 1 (champion/yellow)- Black Diamond 10 (diamond/black)
    2. Origami 2 (pink/purple) - Wild Imp 5 (fey/black/pink)
    3. Crownprice 2 (royal/yellow) - Tiny 10 (pink/white)
    4. Adventure 3 (yellow/green) - Amber 7 (black/yellow/red)
    5. Lovers Tree 4 (white/yellow/green) -Mithril 10 (champion/metal) (lost Soccer, Avatar)
    6. Mech 4 (metal/green/red) - Fireworks 7 (red/blue/yellow)
    7. - Magic Lamp 7 (cosmic/purple/yellow)
    8. Neo Pink - Jade 10 (gemstone/black/green)
    9. Slumber (white/blue/yellow) -
    I also had problems with
    Lovers Tree L4 which ko my Guardian Angel L10 & Black Knight L15.
    Won with Glasswing L15.

Rd.11 Azurite8(black.purple.blue) < Glasswing15 (Chm.Rbw)
    Rainbow > black.blue
    Chm > black.purple.blue

Rd.12 Aries10 (zodiac)<Mithril15 (Chm.Metal) Mm. Won.
    Lost with ForgeFather14(Metal.Black.Red)

Rd.13 Avalanche11(black.white)<
    Glasswing15 (Chm.Rbw) Mm. Won.
    Rainbow > black.white
    Chm > black.white

Rd.14 ???(red.green)<Aladdin14 (blue.yellow.red) Mm. Won

Rd.15 Succulent14(Pink.Green)<
    Lost with
    The.Dark.One13(Dark.Chm.Black.Red) mmm
    {next try Amazon13(Chm.Red)}
    Last edited by retseho; 05-30-18 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Update battle progress

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Have you updated DS to the latest version?
    It may be due insufficient RAM.
    Had similar problem of black screen & video not loading in the previous version of DS when playing on a 2GB RAM(1.7GB available) smartphone. When I login on a 3GB RAM phone, video watch worked even on the previous DS version.
    I'm on the lastest version and have plenty of RAM. I can't imagine whatever this ad is needing more RAM than those long anti-smoking videos or the Overwatch League videos

The day before yesterday, before every single ad that tried to play on my device was this one particular video, I watched a few regular game ads that worked just fine. I'm pretty sure this is an issue with the ad, itself. Last week videos for some stupid Overwatch League thing were playing and they had no end point (it was a faux "broadcast," made to look like a Sports Center-type show). One forum user reported watching it for 10 full minutes and no X ever appeared. I got those broken ads, too, and am thinking maybe this is what replaced them?
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 05-29-18 at 09:24 PM.

Banned
    For Lovers Tree, I always beat it with Lovers Tree. Sometimes using a dragon against itself works wonders.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I'm on the lastest version and have plenty of RAM. I can't imagine whatever this ad is needing more RAM than those long anti-smoking videos or the Overwatch League videos

The day before yesterday, before every single ad that tried to play on my device was this one particular video, I watched a few regular game ads that worked just fine. I'm pretty sure this is an issue with the ad, itself. Last week videos for some stupid Overwatch League thing were playing and they had no end point (it was a faux "broadcast," made to look like a Sports Center-type show). One forum user reported watching it for 10 full minutes and no X ever appeared. I got those broken ads, too, and am thinking maybe this is what replaced them?
    Yes, had experienced broken video ads too. It sucks, but had to wait until someone noticed the bad video & replaced it many days later.
    Hope it is corrected much faster for you.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    6 losses in 10 battles all with the stats to go along with it. I might scrap this tournament and not put myself through the agony of this lame algo.
    Count me in. I cant believe how a level 4 and level 3 opponent is winning against the one which has 80% or 90% chance of critical hit. I am also not using higher level ones as I read somewhere they are not a good choice against lower level opponents. I am still at level 5. Not sure if I can finish this in 3 days unless I play 24 hours which is just insane.

Fashion Designer
    since this is tournament, shall we also get blue flower thing dropping through the month?
    i think i am only getting battle piece for crafting , and for current world event only...

i made a mistake and delete my old tribal dragon tournament record from my cloud note pad... sad... sad...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast