Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: new expansions released

Executive Chef

Castle Story: new expansions released

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Thinking we are going to get expansion .I have patches of land that's not open that is bluer then the rest thinking I saw 4 plots with this werid blue haze

Attachment 44536
    Wow I got this right but I thought we were going to get 4 only got 3 , but wow .. Opening two took all my wisps And lots of coins 8 each of the expansion tickets ,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Wow I got this right but I thought we were going to get 4 only got 3 , but wow .. Opening two took all my wisps And lots of coins 8 each of the expansion tickets ,
    We got 4. When I opened the three then another expansion possibility opened up. It?s a biggie in resources too so I haven?t managed to open it yet. 40 lanterns I think, 8 permits and 1.25 million coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    We got 4. When I opened the three then another expansion possibility opened up. It?s a biggie in resources too so I haven?t managed to open it yet. 40 lanterns I think, 8 permits and 1.25 million coins.
    Where's the 4th plot?
    I have opened 3 but can't see the 4th one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Where's the 4th plot?
    Only 3 this time, the price to pay for those 3 is the most insane so far.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-2-Expanding
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yeah, the price was pretty extreme.
    I expanded all three areas before doing the weekend warrior and got caught out.
    Was trying to buy more chests during the 2nd WW and wondered why it didn't let me.

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, the price was pretty extreme.
    I expanded all three areas before doing the weekend warrior and got caught out.
    Was trying to buy more chests during the 2nd WW and wondered why it didn't let me.
    Well in coins it was a little more expensive, we have always been below 3.0mio coins. The permits amount is huge: 20 pieces for 3 plots. Over the last years we where very constant at 15 permits per increase (in general 3-4 plots).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Where's the 4th plot?
    Not sure when F12 opened up but it?s the first time I have noticed it available on my board. That was the one I thought was the 4th. I only recently finished expanding out my board so it must have been recently that it opened up because it was not available when I finished expanding a few weeks ago.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Where's the 4th plot?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I got 4 too.. they were attached one after the other.. so F13, G13, H13, I13. The last one listed I've kept closed to make more permits, but if I tap 'expand'.. it's ready to open.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I got 4 too.. they were attached one after the other.. so F13, G13, H13, I13. The last one listed I've kept closed to make more permits, but if I tap 'expand'.. it's ready to open.
    H13 was released back in February of this year. The only reason I know that one is an older release is because that's the one I've kept closed to continue making permits, lol. Seems we all prefer to have the ability to craft permits more than we would prefer to have all squares open.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    H13 was released back in February of this year. The only reason I know that one is an older release is because that's the one I've kept closed to continue making permits, lol. Seems we all prefer to have the ability to craft permits more than we would prefer to have all squares open.
    Correct:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1495205

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast