Thread: How can I transfer games to new device.

How can I transfer games to new device.

Hi.. I really need help from Kooky or one of the moderators as to how I can get my games transferred to my new device. Can I plz get a link to where I need to provide all my info so this can be done as soon as possible?? Thank you..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Hi.. I really need help from Kooky or one of the moderators as to how I can get my games transferred to my new device. Can I plz get a link to where I need to provide all my info so this can be done as soon as possible?? Thank you..
    Go to your new device and download the game, play a couple of levels to get the game up and running, create your id, then at the top right hand corner of the game there is a Storm icon, tap into that and log into you old game with user name and password and presto you are into you old games.

But you must be sure of your old username and password. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Go to your new device and download the game, play a couple of levels to get the game up and running, create your id, then at the top right hand corner of the game there is a Storm icon, tap into that and log into you old game with user name and password and presto you are into you old games.

But you must be sure of your old username and password. Hope this helps!
    thank you Random59, I'll try that I appreciate your help...

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I also wanna thank you Kooky for your help, but after backing up all my info to my laptop from the old device, I then transferred everything to my new iPhone. I then was asked to provide my ITunes password for the games, and I was able to resume play at the levels I?m currently on. So everything worked out smoothly with the transfer, better than I expected. So I?m happy with my new phone and being able to play my games better.. Thank you both again, for your help!!!