Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Back in Black! May 25, 2018

I’ve been playing this game for 4 years, that’s never how it’s worked before. There’s a box with a picture in it, you click on it, you buy it, you get it. Why would it be set up the way you’re saying? Who wants to waste their gems trying to get all the items in the pic. What if you get 3 of the same item and nothing else? Only an idiot would keep wasting gems trying to get all the items in hopes that they’d get what they actually wanted. I have a hard time believing the makers of this game would just change the way it set up and make it worse. Eventually when people realize it’s not a qlitch/errror, they’ll quit buying. I know now not to waste my gems on any picture if there’s more than one item in it.

The Honorable Panda
    You are correct that in the game there is an option to purchase items by using gems. This is a special feature that is brand new to this game.
    Other storm 8 games have these type of boxes that players can purchase.
    Some players like them, some do not.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I so agree with all of you about the Back in Black stuff. The time frame was seriously unattainable, there was no way to achieve the goals.

There needs to be more updates in this game. We need new furniture, flooring, wallpaper and basically everything! The last new items were all the green kitchen stuff and we need things we can buy with our coins, not always gems! Please Storm 8, get back to the drawing board and give us some updates, please! 👍🏼😃

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234