Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back in Black! May 25, 2018

Everything is blank for us Themer’s as well. We are getting frustrated. I was able to purchase the stair master today only and it went straight in my storage. Other gamers purchased the gym set and can’t find it anywhere and now lost gems. I hope this gets fixed soon as we play everyday.

Finally an item showed up under the featured area, called gym crates. It was a pink ball, a weight, gym bag and a water bottle all bundled together in one picture. Took 24 gems to buy. I bought it and all I actually got was a pink exercise ball and it went straight into storage. I didn’t need the ball as I already had the red one. I thought I was getting what was in the pic. Very disappointed.

The Gym Crates tile looks like several tiles stacked on top of one another instead of set in a row as usual. When you click on the tile, you receive a random item without having the choice to make the initial purchase or not. This has led to purchases of duplicate items. There's no way of knowing how many items are available. After the purchase, the message says that the item is available under the Enhancements menu, which does not exist in this game. I found the items under Storage. Please fix.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by deborelia View Post
    Guys did you noticed the feature items is blank and all black. The new items are not showing up
    This should be fixed now!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Mine still looks the same. Just the one pic that doesn’t work right.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amyed002 View Post
    Mine still looks the same. Just the one pic that doesn?t work right.
    Please try force closing and reopening your game.

If you still have issues, can you post a screenshot?

How To A Post Photo On The Forum

Looks like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	567F85F7-D55C-46DE-AD7D-447CEF2DE44F.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	44919  

The Honorable Panda
    This is how it should look. There is only this one item under the feature tab.

Something isn’t right. You go to purchase it, which I did, and you get one item in the pic with no choice of which item you get (It makes it seem like you get the whole pic because that would makes sense right). I got a pink ball which is the one thing I didn’t need and someone else already posted here about people getting things at random which led to purchasing the same item twice. And when you purchase, it goes straight into storage. None of this is how it should be.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amyed002 View Post
    Something isn?t right. You go to purchase it, which I did, and you get one item in the pic with no choice of which item you get (It makes it seem like you get the whole pic because that would makes sense right). I got a pink ball which is the one thing I didn?t need and someone else already posted here about people getting things at random which led to purchasing the same item twice. And when you purchase, it goes straight into storage. None of this is how it should be.
    This is how these boxes in the game work. When you click, you get one random item from the box for 24 gems. You also have a chance of getting duplicate items.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast