Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back in Black! May 25, 2018

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrym View Post
    I know. I was late. really late, I don't even know if y'all will recognize my user name or ID, I suppose. I am disappointed because of the locked items. I haven't been able to play for days so I was late and I did not finish the goal. Now, I can't do the second goal (Back in Black) cause the items are locked. Does the goal resets again? Just like the goals in Fashion Story. or I will be forever stucked and annoyed because of those locked Items? In need of someone to enlighten me. Thanks. My ID is Hrym and the name of my house on the Game is Bangtan Dorm.
    I am sorry but the goal has now ended. Merging your thread with the goal thread to keep feedback all together.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

We need more time!

Please give us more time to complete this challenge. I?ve been a loyal player for many years now & I was so excited to finally see a new challenge. It made the game fun again! I?ve worked to complete it every day since the challenge began, but it took a long time to receive materials from my neighbors since so many of them have stopped playing. I just finished my armoire but now find that I cannot complete the rest. You?ve got to be kidding me. This is how you reward your loyal players? By not giving us adequate time to finish the first new challenge in years? Please be considerate to your players & extend this challenge. The time given was completely inadequate for the materials required & all of my neighbors are frustrated too.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-03-18 at 08:58 AM. Reason: removed add me comment- off topic

Is that why I can’t do anything now? Because I ran out of time? I was on top of my goals but it takes days to complete some of them. I’ve checked in daily, waiting for years for them to do SOMETHING and this is what I get. Why does any if it have to be limited time? Why can’t there just be goals to achieve and we do them like before. Nothing new has been added for at least 2 years and all of a sudden there’s new stuff but everything has to be rushed. Makes no sense.

Are you able to open up the new gym set?

Any job under “Earn Coins” counts as a job.
    Last edited by Adrienne1195; 06-02-18 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by deborelia View Post
    Are you able to open up the new gym set?
    I haven’t been able to find it. I thought it might be in the “Featured Items” area, but it is blank now.

Guys did you noticed the feature items is blank and all black. The new items are not showing up

Right. Why did it go blank? I wonder if it’s a server problem and it will get fixed soon. One of my neighbors was able to get some of the gym furniture then it went black too. Everyone’s so upset.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys did you noticed the feature items is blank and all black. The new items are not showing up
    Right. Why did it go blank? I wonder if it?s a server problem and it will get fixed soon. One of my neighbors was able to get some of the gym furniture then it went black too. Everyone?s so upset.
    I will flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Yes, and it is supposed to be expiring soon! the feature category is blank I waned the gym!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast