Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Town Square - Guardsman

Rhino Keeper

Town Square - Guardsman

I traded in crowns to get the guardsman walker. He was supposed to come with a pet and decor. I never got any pet or decor. I looked at my recent inventory and didn?t see anything there. Didn?t look through the hundreds of inventory pages because I wasn?t exactly sure what I was looking for. Can anyone shed some light on this? Tx.

They become unlocked in the Market available for you to purchase.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the answer PikaSquirrel. Although I do think that’s kind of misleading since the card says the pet and decor are included. It doesn’t say it gives you a chance to buy. I assume the pet was the black dog.

Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Thanks for the answer PikaSquirrel. Although I do think that’s kind of misleading since the card says the pet and decor are included. It doesn’t say it gives you a chance to buy. I assume the pet was the black dog.
    Yup, the Guard Dog. I'll go ahead and share that feedback with the team. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    This is exactly the question I came looking to find the answer to. I wanted to know what he came with and it appears he comes with nothing!

I agree that it’s completely misleading to say the guardsman comes with a pet and decor when he doesn’t come with anything at all.

Executive Chef
    Oh No! I'm 40 crowns short on having enough to call the Guardsman
    Is this correct? It's so difficult to keep track of the Crown Total.
    Would anyone in the same position know?
    Maybe some crowns haven't been credited?

... I've always completed everything.
    ... I've called all the other walkers.
    ... I have 710 Crowns.
    ... Or maybe the Crown assignment is a random category too?

I was convinced that finishing this event would give enough Crowns to call him
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Moon ~ The only walker I have available in the Town Square is the Baron and yup, I'm 40 crowns short to get him (if I wanted him, which I don't, lol.)
    I'm thinking the final community prize for the Zombie Toys 4 Tots from the Island of Misfit Toys Event will probably be 40-50 crowns, lol...but we won't know that until probably next Wednesday, and probably within the final hour of the event.
    Yes, I'm psychic. Lol

Executive Chef
    Ummm really silly question here (sorry!) but how do I know how many crowns I have?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Ummm really silly question here (sorry!) but how do I know how many crowns I have?
    Thats why I said it's difficult to keep track.. lol!

If you still have a NEW walker to call.. you can see your crown total by calling the walker. It then shows if you have enough crowns or not. Here you can read what you have.

If you have called ALL your NEW walkers.. unfortunately there's no way to see.

So in the last mentioned condition, as I was before the Guardsman was offered as having called the Baron, wasn't able to see if Crowns gained by playing events were credited or not. We know that not everything functions perfectly all the time, so to be sure we keep an eye open, or at least.. we'd like to keep an eye open!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Moon ~ The only walker I have available in the Town Square is the Baron and yup, I'm 40 crowns short to get him (if I wanted him, which I don't, lol.)
    I'm thinking the final community prize for the Zombie Toys 4 Tots from the Island of Misfit Toys Event will probably be 40-50 crowns, lol...but we won't know that until probably next Wednesday, and probably within the final hour of the event.
    Yes, I'm psychic. Lol
    Thanks NW.. That's true.. I forgot about the last community prize for the X-Eyes zombie couple! lol! This should give enough Crowns.

I'm one of those who find them extra-creepy as well. Strangely they give different effects on different persons, and my full compliments to the artist designer who has been able to deliver this sensation in a tiny little design. Whoever.. has great talent!

It would be nice to learn more on who's new behind our games scenes.. maybe one day this will be possible.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast