Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Marigold Dragon May 25 2018

Farm Supplier
    Does it matter if I breed a red/yellow with a red or yellow? I still dont have a marigold yet but one of my bingos wants me to breed with a firemane dragon so Id like to use that one to try for it unless using multiple colors on one dragon splits them and gives more dragon possibilities (which is the opposite of what I want lol)
    Im still not 100% understanding about the splitting info.

Basically, would breeding a firemane dragon to one of my reds or yellows, would it broaden the dragon possibilities?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by manda587 View Post
    Does it matter if I breed a red/yellow with a red or yellow? I still dont have a marigold yet but one of my bingos wants me to breed with a firemane dragon so Id like to use that one to try for it unless using multiple colors on one dragon splits them and gives more dragon possibilities (which is the opposite of what I want lol)
    Im still not 100% understanding about the splitting info.

Basically, would breeding a firemane dragon to one of my reds or yellows, would it broaden the dragon possibilities?
    The Firemane+ Fire or Air or any red/yellow dragon will work for possible Marigold without adding any extra possibilities by breaking down.

I'm pretty sure the general rule is: the single color dragons we can purchase in market for coins (Air, Fire, Water, etc.) don't split when breeding.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much

Banned
    I just got an 8 hr. timer 7 hours before the event ends and I'm guessing it's Marigold finally. To be honest, it would be a slap in the face if it is.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456