Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marigold Dragon May 25 2018

After the 3rd try,I think I got it playful and neo air. Sped up the 8 hour timer and sure enough the egg is invisible on the nest..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    Two nest going and all I'm getting is flippin hoot.
    I've been getting the Fireflowers and Clockworks because of course I am! Argh, it drives me barmy when I get a slew of Super Rare eggs whilst trying or a Rare. On the plus side, I can use them to disenchant for Essence...that is if I could find some free space to store them all. Ridiculous.

I got in with Neo meteor and Neo air on the second try
    Sure looks strange with no egg under the timer

Fashion Designer
    A fail with trickster and neo Fire, along with another combo fail (can't remember). Then I had an opportunity to breed Neo Fire and Neo Air since others had success. Two fails (Firestorm and New England), then I finally got it last night with that combo. That seems to be the one that works.

New Resident
    I just hatched Marigold, got the notices for both the rewards (blossoms and succulents), but I didn't actually get the succulents. This happened last community event, too. This happen to anyone else?

FYI, neon air and neo fire got one Fireflower and 2 marigolds

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mambo461 View Post
    I just hatched Marigold, got the notices for both the rewards (blossoms and succulents), but I didn't actually get the succulents. This happened last community event, too. This happen to anyone else?

Put in a help ticket. I got the succulents(points) when my Marigold hatched and got all the points for hatching and raising to Epic last event also.

Fashion Designer
    Well, at least I got an Atlas dragon while I was trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mambo461 View Post

Yes, this happened initially to me. I force closed my session and re-opened DS and then the 250 points were updated into my total. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    All I have to show for non stop breeding neo air and neo fire is 4 or 5 fireflowers. At least they are good for something! This is ridiculous. Two nest tied up and every other combo suggested tried.

Rhino Keeper
    Got an invisible egg with air+crusader

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast