Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creepy Background Noise, Anyone?

New Resident
    Variety of audio ads, only with DS open. Some seem geographically targeted. Latest was an ad for Thurston Honda.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a lot of Chevy ads or music playing in the background. I had an ad that started playing at 4:00am. Ever since then i let my media volume on zero. I'm also on Android

I reported this to the Powers That Be for investigation. If you're able to share a video of the issue, please let us know as this will help with the investigation.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Can you please share more details about the audio? Can you share what the audio is saying in the background or if it mentions a specific product? This information will help us investigate this to track down the offending ad.
    Like everyone else, just various advertisements. Just now, it was Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Okay so I have been hearing odd noises too once in awhile. Though it is not frequent. I actually hear a battle arena loss sound sometimes when I open up my game but it is not the full sound just the last half of the sound that signals you lost a fight even though I was not even in the battle arena and was just opening the game back up. It is super weird. Is that maybe what you heard too? I just heard this sound for the 2nd time this week and was not gonna make a thread on it and figured it was perfectly appropriate to post here.
    7+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ to ⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓔⓝ to Dragon Story and ⓢⓗⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓓ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12