Thread: Please Can We Be Allowed Storage/Selling of Animals and Their Pens!

Farm Supplier

Storage for animal pens - need the room

I purchased 3 pens for each of the farm animals and now with all the contests and rewards I have no room to display everything. I'd like to be able to store or sell farm animals and their pens 😄

Farm Supplier
    Was hoping at least a few people agreed with this - any chance it might be considered?

Grand Emperor
    This is under FAQ in game. It is not the design of the game to store regular farm animals or features. Thanks for your suggestion.

How do I remove items from the game board?
    Enter edit mode by tapping on the Edit button on the screen. Tap the item you wish to remove, and then tap the open cellar that appears above the item. Items like Buildings and Animal Pens cannot be removed from the game board.

Sell or Store Animals

I bought 2 extra pig pens and 8 extra pigs for the beaver event...and I don't want them anymore but there's no way to sell them or store them. Can we please have the ability to do either of these so I can remove them off my farm?

Grand Emperor
    I asked about this previously and I'm sorry to tell you we cant because it's not the game design.

Merged threads.

Please Can We Be Allowed Storage/Selling of Animals and Their Pens!

I just wanted to post a new thread to bring up again as something that we definitely need. I purchased 2 donkey pens as part of a goal and I have no more use for a second pen on my farm and it is taking up space. I also purchased 2 extra pig pens and filled them with 8 pigs for another event, and I don't want them anymore. So I have a good amount of space being wasted. Please can you work on a way for use to store or sell them!

Grand Emperor
    I'm afraid it's not part of the game design for us to sell or store farm animals.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-31-18 at 09:26 AM.

Why not be able to store everything? Such as the hippo.

I am almost fully expanded, but the space is very limited. I am especially irked about the hippo. It is not up to standards on graphics, and is useless, and it takes up four precious squares. It would be nice to be able to store the buildings and/or farm animals, I never use the smokehouse, for example, and I rarely harvest any animals besides the pigs and my 100 something pets. I appreciate the collections gallery is storable, but I would like more, please!