Thread: Level 895

Level 895

Yet another stupid level.

Best game I have had was when I opened up the lower half of the board with 17 moves remaining, and managed to get about 4 magic diamonds......and was still nowhere near to completing. The final tile is protected by wood, steel and gold covering, so needs 10 hits. I hadn't managed to get even one hit, as it was still blocked by other tiles.

Starting to lose interest in this game now, after almost 900 levels and, I'd guess, 5 or 6 years of playing. Bad level design and most levels are impossible without buying LOADS of moves and power ups.

Bye.

Just had my best game yet, managed to fully open the bottom half of the board with 17 moves remaining....... Didn't get a single hit on the bottom block, that needs 10 hits to destroy so you can break the glass underneath.

In fact, I didn't even get a single hit on the blocks NEXT to the one that requires 10 hits, and they require 9 hits.

What a joke of a level. Absolutely ridiculous.

New Resident
    That doesn't sound good...
    Does anybody know when they will stop adding more levels? I'm at 799 and will take me about one year to get to 895.

What is the area's name you are in?