Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/24: Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe | info in posts 1-2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Did my last collection for the night and I knew it would be close and was so hoping to be done and get my final stuffed people...649 swords!! I could’ve thrown my phone. I’m not staying up to squeeze in another collection.
    not necessary to squeeze in collections.. there's still 1day 20hrs+ of collections to be done. community prize is only at 57% I see this morning.. I'm hoping for enough crown rewards to obtain the Guard Walker. you'll get for sure the Prince & Princess the next round.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone getting Plush Dragons when you collect from the Toy Thief? I bought the Toy Thief but all I have gotten is 15 coins after 8 hours. I only bought it so I could get the Plush Dragons so 15 coins is very disappointing. I have collected several times in the last few days. Paying $9.95 for it was really another rip-off S8. You should be ashamed to do that to your players!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    Is anyone getting Plush Dragons when you collect from the Toy Thief? I bought the Toy Thief but all I have gotten is 15 coins after 8 hours. I only bought it so I could get the Plush Dragons so 15 coins is very disappointing. I have collected several times in the last few days. Paying $9.95 for it was really another rip-off S8. You should be ashamed to do that to your players!
    I’ve had 3 or 4 plush dragons off it - all different colours

Rhino Keeper
    Completed it 2 hours ago. did zero weekend warrior. Spent zero gems. Missed out on Ivy a few times. But still made it. The 100 swords for leveling to level 6 helped me hit 631 swords so my last collection got me over 650. Glad to not have to grow trees. i must say I didn't thought i wanted to do 8 of each plushie but it ended up to be not that difficult

Rhino Keeper
    Oh but to add, the prizes are all boring. Probably thats why it wasn't hard. Whenever they had a good last individual prize, i could never finish

Fashion Designer
    probably no sign of how many crowns we get for the last community prize..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    probably no sign of how many crowns we get for the last community prize..
    I'm thinking 40 because that's how many I need to be able to get all 3 characters, Baron, Maya, Guardsman

Fashion Designer
    I spent my crowns last time on getting that guardsman. Not because I wanted him; he's firmly in the bank like the other walkers. no, I wanted those doggies!! Got em, too. Will take months to get Maya now, I'm sure. But ... doggies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I spent my crowns last time on getting that guardsman. Not because I wanted him; he's firmly in the bank like the other walkers. no, I wanted those doggies!! Got em, too. Will take months to get Maya now, I'm sure. But ... doggies.
    Me too. Don't care for the walkers , but those are the first 2 dogs I actually wanted. Real dogs. Not the prissy, sissy kind. Lol.
    My first drop from the plushie couple was a lantern. Very happy with that. Hope it stays that way, but in the past the good drops kinda faded away.
    All in all this was an ok event, because it fit perfectly in my time schedule these last couple of weeks.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe how quiet this thread is. I've never seen it this quiet on the last day of an event. I think it's a sign of how burnt out and tired of the endless mind numbing events most of us are feeling. Hopefully s8 is listening.