Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/24: Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe | info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm not. Lucky if I get 1 for each chest.

Also. I've needed a ***** sheet too as to where everything comes from. Sad to say neither sparkling mine gave me the baron doll.
    What the heck! I have to chop maybe 5 chests to get one skunkupine.

how many hours does weekend warrior lasts?i already forget and i have to know,cause i'm travelling right now.
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I am confused where do the Toy Thieves spawn from?
    Ponds sorta. 3x 21 collections no Thief another 21 pond collections 2 Dire Boars. Can someone at S8 who cares lets us know if the spawn rate for Toy Theives is right? 84 ponds and get 2 dire boar spawns. Beyond stupid. Thats Uber Stupid
    Last edited by podunkiana; 05-25-18 at 09:34 AM.

I?m getting skunks from chopping the toy chests.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    how many hours does weekend warrior lasts?i already forget and i have to know,cause i'm travelling right now.
    I think it is 8 hours

Rhino Keeper
    I only spawned a skunkupine from Wheat, that is one from harvesting ten..... awwwww I am not sooo much into this event as I really don?t like the prizes that much, but like the challenge.... maybe I guess, no challenge 🙈😂😂

Was thinking.. someone was asking why ivy dolls drop from skunkupines - I guess they are making her from taking their babies as the doll dosnt seem so loveable 🙈🤣

Rhino Keeper
    Whatever the last event we had that needed trades done to “help” and required golden eggs, used up my stash of gold eggs. My chickens have down right refused to lay them since, whereas I was getting a golden egg every other day some times multiple gold eggs. Just like living wood, seems like the drop rate for it is also really low.
    I don’t want to use the last few gold eggs I have

Rhino Keeper
    I wish there was at least two places we could collect the troll dolls from. Just having ivy’s for all events really bottle necks things. We do have a chance with the trade BUT that should at least be a guaranteed drop for the troll. Not a chance drop.

Banned
    Now that i got the Actual goal for collecting Plush Skunks the Toy Stealers are spawning. Kinda stupid to have requirement to upgrade with an item but untill you get the goal the mob doesnt spawn. Dumb{

Fashion Designer
    My toy chest chops counted as flowers for WW.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast