Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/24: Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe | info in posts 1-2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    yes there is, on the left side a little below the bird treehouse permanent building
    There are three new expansions down there. They require an INSANE amount of stuff. 35 and 40 wisp lanterns and one requires 8 expansion permits. Also 1 million and 1.25 million coins.

I don't like any of the prizes... but the creepy plushies drop energy? So I guess maybe I'll see where WW gets me on chopping.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So I wanted to collect from Ivy before I left for the day and surprise, surprise I didn't get the Plush Troll. Either it's not guaranteed or I was meant to wait until a goal asked for the troll.
    I waited until the goal told me. I collected from Ivy's hut. The game reset, I guess, because the dialogue showed up again, the item I'd collected from the workshop had to be collected again. The only thing that didn't reset was Ivy's Hut. It showed up as being collected and It wanted me to wait 12 hours again. That bummed me out. I needed it to make the next craft, so I waited until there was 9 hrs left and used 18 gems. I don't normally do that but I'm going out of state tomorrow and will have limited play all weekend.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I waited until the goal told me. I collected from Ivy's hut. The game reset, I guess, because the dialogue showed up again, the item I'd collected from the workshop had to be collected again. The only thing that didn't reset was Ivy's Hut. It showed up as being collected and It wanted me to wait 12 hours again. That bummed me out. I needed it to make the next craft, so I waited until there was 9 hrs left and used 18 gems. I don't normally do that but I'm going out of state tomorrow and will have limited play all weekend.

I had the same problem when collecting from Ivy. I waited for the dialogue box to collect. And game reset, bummer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Those little crosses in the eyes are creeping me out. I know they are supposed to be buttons, but .... still.
    Yea me too! I think I?ll sit this one out. Probably the first one ever I?ve sat out in the over two years I?ve been playing but those button eyes really creep me out too and I don?t think I want them in my Kingdom. I?ll just keep collecting my energy for the next event.

Rhino Keeper
    Waiting on skunks...no skunks to be found. More energy to waste...

Yay, feels so good to be free. I’ve decided to disengage. I have to admit, none of the prices look even remotely attractive to me.

We did have prices with button eyes a few months back, didn’t we? I forgot which event that was (remind me please if you do). Didn’t like them then, don’t like them now.

GL to all who are going for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I collected the plush troll and crafted the knight gift using the plush troll. But 1+ hr later, the dialogue reappear and my goal on the collection of plush troll became uncomplete. So, i have to wait for next collection from ivy's house to complete the goal. Sigh...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Yay, feels so good to be free. I’ve decided to disengage. I have to admit, none of the prices look even remotely attractive to me.

We did have prices with button eyes a few months back, didn’t we? I forgot which event that was (remind me please if you do). Didn’t like them then, don’t like them now.

GL to all who are going for it.
    Season 5 Monster Hunt dummies had button eyes. I had to go look in my inventory, because I put them away immediately.
    I think I will sit this one out, too, depending on what the levelled up building looks like. I am a sucker for traditional CS buildings.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Farm Supplier
    Okay, I was not doing well this morning. Went to buy a toy-box for 2500 coin. Bought accidentally a 50-gem one. When I was placing it, and the next one, I thought: this looks funny. Yep... 100 gems gone. Oops.
    Tip for the next time: Drink coffee, then play CS!

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast