Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/24: Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe | info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    I can't believe how quiet this thread is. I've never seen it this quiet on the last day of an event. I think it's a sign of how burnt out and tired of the endless mind numbing events most of us are feeling. Hopefully s8 is listening.
    It might also be a sign that most people finished early. This was the first event in a long time that I finished on my old iPad account. I managed to finish in about ten days even though I only checked it twice a day.

Fashion Designer
    I am starting to think that the plush couple aren't a minimum of two energy, I think it is 2 energy period. Unless I am just unlucky...
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe how quiet this thread is. I've never seen it this quiet on the last day of an event. I think it's a sign of how burnt out and tired of the endless mind numbing events most of us are feeling. Hopefully s8 is listening.
    I was thinking the same thing. These forums use to be 100pages long and the last few have made it over 30 pages. I think people know that S8 doesn?t listen or care and they are going to keep churning out stuff to cater to gem spenders. Unfortunately, some of these gem items have been kind of a rip-off. But they made their money at the end of the day

Rhino Keeper
    Have been thinking the same for the last couple of days.... There does not seem to be a lot of interest with this event.

I was going to post when I got the final prize ..... But somehow it just didn't seem important enough to post. There just seems to be a cloud of gloom at the moment....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I am starting to think that the plush couple aren't a minimum of two energy, I think it is 2 energy period. Unless I am just unlucky...
    No you are not just unlucky .... 2 energy drop everytime for me as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I gotten a 10 from them yesterday

Yes to this!!!

I?ve found the forum invaluable and I love reading all the comments. I?m posting for the first time to share my disappointment at what used to be a great game. It’s not just events, like a sims game that make it fun. Its also the storyline that keep it interesting.
    Last edited by Glimmerdust15; 06-06-18 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Spell check

Executive Chef
    So, did we not get the last community prize?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So, did we not get the last community prize?
    I just got mine. 50 crowns

And "weekend warrior" just started! Think I'm sitting this one out.
    It's called weekday warrior and it's 16 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I just got mine. 50 crowns

And "weekend warrior" just started! Think I'm sitting this one out.
    It's called weekday warrior and it's 16 hours.
    I guess they want to make sure it isn't useful during an event
    No Gems For Runes!