Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Castle Story 5/24: Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe | info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    And "weekend warrior" just started! Think I'm sitting this one out.
    It's called weekday warrior and it's 16 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Annoyed about the weekDAY warrior. What use is that to those of us who have to work? Plus, I haven't even fed my daily allies for a couple of days since I finished. I still have mermaid goals, but those are slow going and expensive in coin.

I thought the point was a boost to celebrate the weekend, and a leg up with the goal that started Thursday. I can see the point of moving it to benefit different time zones or even lifestyles. But putting it so you can't use it for a timed goal makes it worthless.
    I got the weekday warrior this morning at 7.30 with 12 hours left. No time to play because of work. When I opened the game this evening it was already over, so the 12 hours weren't really 12 hours. Not very useful, I think.

I got the plush princess and knight, just in time. Good thing I got the 100 plush swords for leveling up, otherwise I wouldn't have made it.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else noticing that the plush princess and knight that was the grand prize..is no longer dropping feasts? 4 collections not a feast in sight!

Executive Chef
    My plush prince and princess drop me 40 engeries last night ,the first time I seen that mostly 2-7

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738