Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/24: Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe | info in posts 1-2

Farm Supplier
    My goal has asked for the toy thief but I have not gotten one. I collected from 33 ponds. No monsters on board. This is starting to become work!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Spawn from pond. Make sure you don't have any other monsters out, and it wont spawn until you get up to the point where it asks for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Ponds but i suggest waiting till you get goal even though upgrade asks for 4 and in a non-S8 world would mean they should spawn
    Thank you, I will wait until I?m told

Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Yes,definitely wait for Thurston to warn you. I didn't wait and wasted 12 energy on my ponds. Took 9 pond searches before I spawned the little thief.

Oh hippopotamus, was that a spoiler alert?! My so bad.

You know, they look just like the thieves in an earlier event?!

Rhino Keeper
    So I just finished my weekend warrior and I’m pleased with what I was able to accomplish. I walked away with 7-plush skunks, 7-plush wizards, 11-plush witches, 259-plush magic, 14-plush queens, 31-plush fangbeast, and 86-plush knights.
    So I can spend more time fighting toy thieves, and waiting on mines and Ivy’s stupid hut.

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    So I just finished my weekend warrior and I’m pleased with what I was able to accomplish. I walked away with 7-plush skunks, 7-plush wizards, 11-plush witches, 259-plush magic, 14-plush queens, 31-plush fangbeast, and 86-plush knights.
    So I can spend more time fighting toy thieves, and waiting on mines and Ivy’s stupid hut.

So what is everyone’s weekend warrior strategy? How did you set up before it started?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    So what is everyone’s weekend warrior strategy? How did you set up before it started?
    For the first ten minutes my focus was rocks, because they are quick and I didn't want to spawn from them. I worked out I needed about 20 rocks. My device is pretty quick, so I know I could chop a lot more than that in the time, so I did boxes as well. I figured I needed about 50, but I was a little short. I only spawned and ****ed three skunks, and then left the fourth one there for the second ten minutes (which I haven't done yet). I tidied up my crops and animals, just because I like it when there are no bobbing arrows, so I just randomly clicked on everything when I was done with my rocks and boxes. I used the unlimited energy method. I had tried the refill method on my phone before, but I didn't get through as much.

My very old iPad is a completely different story, and I was relieved to get through the twenty rocks because it is so slow. I used the refill method for that one, because it gives me a bit more time. I had put out about 50 boxes, but I hardly got through any of them, and I didn't even try to get any skunks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    I cleared off a sizable space for toy chest and another space for rocks. Everything else is on a timer so you can only rack up on the stuff from the rocks and chest. I chop the chest to 20 as fast as I can then quick collect if it spawns a skunk, I don’t **** him, but quickly chop up 2-3 additional chest, quick collect, then **** the skunk and repeat. You have to have space between chest and rocks cause the monster will spawn and blue them out. I pretty much did the same with rocks till it spawns a golem, leave him alone and quick chop/collect the rocks. I ran through mushrooms and chickens on quick collect with remaining seconds, then make sure I didn’t leave a monster so I can focus on ponds with the 40 energy left after the timer was over.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CB2058EC-867D-40D1-ADC0-ED92852202A9.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	451.4 KB 
ID:	44569Has anyone actually received the plush troll doll from the royal exchange? He?s not shown in the picture for the trade.
    Last edited by nateryd; 05-25-18 at 04:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CB2058EC-867D-40D1-ADC0-ED92852202A9.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	451.4 KB 
ID:	44569Has anyone actually received the plush troll doll from the royal exchange? He?s not shown in the picture for the trade.
    I've only done one, but no, I didn't get a troll or a fool. I got the other four.

I've done a few trades & have gotten 2 troll dolls so far.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I gotten the troll doll too