Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe
14 day event.
Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco
Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.
* What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Events Work in the Hub.
* Help! I can't see the upgrade button? If you do not see the upgrade button, click somewhere else on the board and then click back on the item. The buttons should return. Force close if still not showing.
* Help! The drops aren't going into my inventory! There is a counter on the top right of screen and all drops go there. They do not go into inventory.
* To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 20 plush swords.
* When you reach 20, the next individual prize opens up for you and will show you how many plush swords you will need for the next individual prize.
* Once you reach 63 plush swords, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).
* The total number of plush swords is updated on the counter as soon as they drop, not when they are collected.
* Be mindful that upgrading resets the timer back to 2 hours.
Pictures of the event from ShibuyaCloth: page 2
Ye Ol' Toy Shoppe (Level 15+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
This item was only available during the event it was released.
Collection time: 2 hours
Speed up: x gems
Drops: Plush swords
Cost: 1000 coin
Build: comes fully built
Level 1: +200 coin drop | Drops: 1 plush sword
Level 2: 2 Little Witch Gift, 2 Little Ruler Gift, 2 Little Knight Gift, 4 Plush Skunkupine | +300 coins | Drops: 2
Level 3: 3 of each gift, 4 Plush Skunkupine | +400 coins | Drops: 3
Level 4: 4 of each gift, 4 Plush Skunkupine | +500 coins | Drops: 6
Level 5: 5 of each gift, 4 Plush Skunkupine | +600 coins | Drops: 12
Level 6: 8 of each gift only | +700 coins | Drops: 25
Lower leveled players requirements: (to be confirmed - these were the last event figures)
Level 2: 1 of each gift, 4 Plush Skunkupine
Level 3: 1 of each gift, 4 Plush Skunkupine
Level 4: 2 of each gift, 4 Plush Skunkupine
Level 5: 4 of each gift, 4 Plush Skunkupine
Level 6: 6 of each gift, no Plush Skunkupines required
1. 20 | Plush Dragon | size 1x1 decoration
2. 50 | Royal Toy Chest | size 1x1 chop for items
3. 125 | Plush castle | size 1x1 / 2x2 resource
4. 250 | Royal Toy Chest
5. 650 | Plush Prince + Princess | size 1x1 / 2x2 resource
1. 1x 10 energy crate - size 1x1
2. 1x 25 energy crate - size 1x1
3. 50 crowns - used in the Town Square
Weekend Warrior - Unlimited energy
Note: you may have to force close to see the timer change to unlimited energy. The place were you see your energy balance will change and in its place will show UNLIMITED ENERGY and a timer counting down from 10 minutes.
Note: Other players may see that they have 40 energy that just keeps topping up when it gets down to zero.
Note: Do NOT complete the requirements of goal 3 during goal 2's unlimited time or you will move straight onto the second set of unlimited time or not be offered goal 3 at all.
Note: To look at tips posted by players, please refer to the Weekend Warrior thread: click here!
Goal 1: Weekend Warrior
* Weed the landscape 0/10 CHOP | clear any foliage
* Clear rubble 0/3 CLEAR | clear any rocks
* Mine a rock outcropping 0/1 MINE
Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, +30 energy
Goal 2: Weekend Warrior
* Visit town buildings 0/10 COLLECT
* Harvest from flowers 0/15 HARVEST
* Craft goods 0/5 CRAFT | any crafting building works
Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy
Goal 3: Weekend Warrior
* Harvest crops 0/10 HARVEST
* Tend to animals 0/10 TEND
* Fight monsters 0/4 FIGHT
Rewards: 5000 coin, 25 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy