Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more resale value on the items please?

Rhino Keeper

more resale value on the items please?

the NS sold all their drinks for 2 coins each, no matter it took 1 hr or 1 day to make

now the FS too, can we have things like in BS or RS, different items sold for different price?

who's agree with me here?

thanks mods

Fashion Designer
    Really? I thought I saw 5 coins on some of my drinks. That doesn't make any senses if that's the case.

Fashion Designer
    OK! It is happening with 2 coins for all the same items on Fashion Story! I can't agree more than that! What is wrong with Teamlava!

Rhino Keeper
    I think the 5 coins on ns is from the dance floor, on my level so fa all the drinks worth 2 coins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    What is wrong with Teamlava!
    One word: GREED!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sea******s View Post
    I think the 5 coins on ns is from the dance floor, on my level so fa all the drinks worth 2 coins
    The 5 coins is from the DJ booth. All the drinks sell for 2 coins each.

Fashion Designer
    After the update, the drinks sometimes go with 2, most of the times go with 5! Whether is 2 or 5 still doesn't make any senses with such amount for most of the drinks! Worst is, the avatars that come in are about 15 only. Turnover is so **** slow! It takes forever to sell all the drinks!

Rhino Keeper
    Oops, just visited ns again last night and make some new drinks, i notice the value of the drinks now are varied and not just 2 coins

Back to the fs topic, i also think the tipping system is not like in the bs or rs, it's more like on the farm story, people can only tip on the crop where we are planting things, the thing is the rack is expensive, it's hard for us to collect money to buy loads of them, not to mwntion the space

Also the system that we have to have a free slot on the ap order before puttng the gift to the sore is kinda weird :s

Executive Chef
    Also the system that we have to have a free slot on the ap order before puttng the gift to the sore is kinda weird :s
    yea I mentioned the same in this thread. I hope they fix that.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...use-your-gifts

Back to the fs topic, i also think the tipping system is not like in the bs or rs, it's more like on the farm story, people can only tip on the crop where we are planting things, the thing is the rack is expensive, it's hard for us to collect money to buy loads of them, not to mwntion the space
    I actually like this model where you can only "like" a rack/counter that has items on it; I really did not enjoy visiting the Table and Building farms in the Restaurant, Bakery and City Story games. Can you imagine rows upon rows of empty racks and counters in Fashion Story just waiting to be "liked"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast