View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    yeah the drop rate isn't great on these feathers. i've collect 4 rounds of 12 chickens (i.e. 48 eggs) and only got 5 feathers. just gotta keep collecting.
    You got that right! So tired of how bad the drop rates are lately on Farm Story 2 games and challenges. I have done 5 rounds of 8 chickens and not a single stinky feather...was beginning to wonder where to actually get them! On to the next game...already done. If I can't complete one goal, what's the point.

Fashion Designer
    The Grey goose is not interested in my farm. I've seen him one time. Oy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Have you tried either my or judyandthecat's suggested techniques for spotting pop-up "visitors" to the farm? We both mentioned them during the Gnome event a few months ago. It's up to you to chose which option to use:

- push everything to the edges so that it is easy to spot the goose (it will only be able to manifest somewhere in the wide, open space you create
    - fill in as much as you can with decorations, trees, etc., so that it has only a very finite space to appear in.

It is possible the goose is appearing, but it is being hidden by the buildings and decorations. I know I have trouble finding it, despite that I have created clear lines of sight where it must appear (my farm layout WAS working, but this event has me thinking I need to reorganize again).

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if goals 7-9 will just ask for more of the same three items. That is going to be a lot of feathers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Have you tried either my or judyandthecat's suggested techniques for spotting pop-up "visitors" to the farm? We both mentioned them during the Gnome event a few months ago. It's up to you to chose which option to use:

- push everything to the edges so that it is easy to spot the goose (it will only be able to manifest somewhere in the wide, open space you create
    - fill in as much as you can with decorations, trees, etc., so that it has only a very finite space to appear in.

It is possible the goose is appearing, but it is being hidden by the buildings and decorations. I know I have trouble finding it, despite that I have created clear lines of sight where it must appear (my farm layout WAS working, but this event has me thinking I need to reorganize again).
    try clicking on your butterfly, fish, and beaver THEN look for the goose. i find that it appears pretty much right after i do that. i also notice that if i don't click on the goose once it appears, it disappears again and doesn't show for the remainder of my "session," i.e. i'll have to force quit and restart the game and start over. this was true for me when we were looking for gnomes, too. just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    I wonder if goals 7-9 will just ask for more of the same three items. That is going to be a lot of feathers.
    oh gosh, i hope not! >_< i'm ashamed to say i'm still working on those first 15 for step 2.....arghhhh....

Rhino Keeper
    oh gosh, i hope not! >_< i'm ashamed to say i'm still working on those first 15 for step 2.....arghhhh....
    For goal 6 you have to make 4 of each item. That is what is making me think the last few goals will all be similar.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post

try clicking on your butterfly, fish, and beaver THEN look for the goose. i find that it appears pretty much right after i do that. i also notice that if i don't click on the goose once it appears, it disappears again and doesn't show for the remainder of my "session," i.e. i'll have to force quit and restart the game and start over. this was true for me when we were looking for gnomes, too. just a thought.
    Thanks guys! Yes, I'm employing gnome strategy, but this one's not working as well. That is, I'm force closing and re-opening slot, and then clicking my me then butterflies (no otter for me). I can't really move much to the edges cuz I'm out of space, so maybe I'm just missing the guy. I've had 3 visits total, so it might also be that I've missed him and then he just remains elsewhere for my long session. OK will keep at it.

Where will the beagle stay? I have the maximum dog houses and they are all full. Will I win a beagle just to quarantine it to my cellar?

Rhino Keeper
    just try to fill all the empty hard to see spaces with paths so the goose and butterflies don't appear "behind" a building or stand of trees..

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast