View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

I have just realised how many feathers , rhinestones and the rest I will need to finish. I am not sure a beagle is worth it . Will try for one more day .
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-29-18 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Removed buy/sell comments - use buy/sell thread

And the bottom has dropped out the egg market due to being oversaturated . Omelette anyone xx??!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    oh gosh, i hope not! >_< i'm ashamed to say i'm still working on those first 15 for step 2.....arghhhh....
    Me too, only got 13 feathers so far since it started for the 15 needed, its a joke!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by krystab33 View Post
    As usual the drop rate for a single item is abysmally low making the event virtually impossible. I?m not giving up yet but I don?t have high hopes for this one... too bad Storm8 has to be so difficult ☹️ It makes the game so much less fun. And I will not spend money on this. By my count I need 300 stinky freathers... at the current drop raye that should take about 200 years🤣. Sigh...
    Yup, I agree, I dont play half as much anymore as its getting to the point that the events need u to be on it constantly, working people cant do that, I like the game just not the strain to try and keep up x

Ya the drop rate on the feathers IS a joke! These games become no fun when it’s too hard or impossible to get the parts you need.

I completely understand it's a business and they want people to pay money (I did buy gems during the hedgehog), but you should still be able to complete it without paying if you are on a lot. Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    I completely understand it's a business and they want people to pay money (I did buy gems during the hedgehog), but you should still be able to complete it without paying if you are on a lot. Crazy!
    Even if you paid money to complete this - it would cost you a small fortune to get 15 stinky feathers to complete ONE backpack! And at a drop rate of none to two every half hour - you can’t complete it without spending a lot of real money. Nah - this is just another impossible one that I will just walk away from until the game is over. Oh well - I don’t need to spend so much time on this game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by fastory2 View Post
    Even if you paid money to complete this - it would cost you a small fortune to get 15 stinky feathers to complete ONE backpack! And at a drop rate of none to two every half hour - you can?t complete it without spending a lot of real money. Nah - this is just another impossible one that I will just walk away from until the game is over. Oh well - I don?t need to spend so much time on this game anyway.
    This game is always a joke. [] I would actually pay the discounted $9.99 if it gave me more feathers! I hate this game more and more every time.

forum rules
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-29-18 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Removed flaming Storm8 staffs comments / inappropriate word - see forum rules

Host(ess)
    if i were to pay money, my discounted rate will come to $16.70...
    and my gus doesn't have any papers

Quote Originally Posted by gigis234 View Post
    This game is always a joke. [] I would actually pay the discounted $9.99 if it gave me more feathers! I hate this game more and more every time.

forum rules
    I disagree. The event is optional as well and we can buy and sell items. If you don't win you can at least win some cool decorations and there will be another event soon and a chance to win another pet.

Remember, if you are buying the 9.99 bonus pack you are helping keep the game up. I'm sure that it costs a lot of money to hire designers and developers to maintain the game/make events. Storm8 games are free and when you donate $9.99 this could help a lot!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-29-18 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Edit quote
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support