View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

I found all the stinky feathers by searching my friends stores. And im still collecting and selling 4 ppl every half hour. I have a question i won the beagle but the pen is locked i cant put him on my farm. Anyone know when this will be unlocked?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedrose32 View Post
    I found all the stinky feathers by searching my friends stores. And im still collecting and selling 4 ppl every half hour. I have a question i won the beagle but the pen is locked i cant put him on my farm. Anyone know when this will be unlocked?
    Force close your game and recheck.
    The beagle comes with its own habitat...The Rescue Pen.

Earlier today the feathers seemed to come a bit easier but then stopped completely. I just collected from my chickens for the 9th time without a single feather. I spent $20 last night buying 2 of the offered packs as I knew it was the only way I could possibly finish the event. I can?t afford to buy it a 3rd time and now I?m just stuck. I?m checking the paper constantly with little luck. I?m very discouraged 😔

Farm Supplier
    Is there a way to go back to the farm you last visited? Saw someone selling stinky feathers in the newspaper. Visited their farm to see they’re selling 50 stinky feathers. I was only able to buy 30 because I have no barn space left. I forgot to add as neighbor before I went back to my farm to sell items from my barn. I’m still on 7/9 so I badly need those feathers.

Farm Supplier
    I just finished with a fair bit of help from others.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-03-18 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    I just finished with a fair bit of help from others.
    Well done finishing the event, you have done well, Ive had no help at all and an on level 7, I have it all crafting but it wont be ready for another 10 hours, level 8 requires so many feathers which are never in the community, do u think i have a chance time wise of completing, I work too so cant touch the game until late afternoon so tomorrow n Tuesday the last 2 days of the event I wont be on it much at all, eek, what are my chances xx
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-03-18 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Edit quote

No stinky feathers here, for the last two days.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shanghai_rose View Post
    Visit farms in newspapers particularly those who sold event items even if you did not buy from them. Chances are they also sell stinky feathers. Add as neighbor those who are done with the event, they most likely sell stinky feathers. Visit the community, lots of people there who might have stinky feathers. I started and completed 8/9 today doing these and I’m now starting to make my 1/7 kits to get the beagle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Well done finishing the event, you have done well, Ive had no help at all and an on level 7, I have it all crafting but it wont be ready for another 10 hours...
    Quote Originally Posted by shanghai_rose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    Earlier today the feathers seemed to come a bit easier but then stopped completely. I just collected from my chickens for the 9th time without a single feather...
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    Visit farms in newspapers particularly those who sold event items even if you did not buy from them. Chances are they also sell stinky feathers. Add as neighbor those who are done with the event, they most likely sell stinky feathers. Visit the community, lots of people there who might have stinky feathers.
    also maybe try posting in the buy/sell thread. i saw a few people there getting a lot of help from their post. and i agree with akireznarf's methods; that's how i found a lot of feathers, too. i obsessively visited every farm/store whenever i saw a "visit" button in the newspaper for a few days.... g'luck and rooting for you guys!

I won the goose thing and Got the adorable beagle really really happy. Now it says I need a rescue pen for him. Where do i get that. I Hope it's not the 2 day 25 gems bungalow. Someone please help.