View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor

Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Wild Gus Chase Android and iOS. This is a Goal Event.
    Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2

Greetings fellow Farmers,

It's time to prepare your farms for upcoming event. I can't wait to see what exciting prizes the Farm 2 team has for us! Let's start our preparations...

Before we dive in when the event starts, I like to suggest that players read the Guidelines for Events to understand how event works, know what to do or not to do for the event. Read sections Tips and Notes.

Guidelines for Goal Events
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248485

Final preparations prior to event
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248493

Always check Posts #1 and #2 for updates and event information.

Please be mindful of forum rules when posting.

Announcements and updates:

Complete all Wild Gus Chase goals to win the Beagle pet. Available until June 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    The Beagle Buddy goals will teach you how to use the Beagle Bungalow, which will help you find extra parts you'll need for this event, but it is optional and not required to complete the event. Wild Gus Chase is the main goal that you will need to complete to win the Beagle prize.

Hope that helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update: Mother Goose

Meowmeowbeans has confirmed that she wont disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans
    Mama Goose is here to stay. Post event, we'll get her her book back and she'll convert to a deco.
    Update:

The team has resolved these for us.
    - Mother Goose has her book
    - Beagle bungalow is storable

New Upgrades
    Barn - new max at 1,385
    Silo - new max at 1,385

Grand Emperor

How to Play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248485

Where to find these drops?
    Binoculars - from Kitchen
    Dog Toy - from deliveries
    Golden Egg - from Gus the goose
    Goose Paint - from deliveries
    Rhinestones - from mining (high level), from Bed and Breakfast (low level)
    Stinky Feathers - from chickens
    Torn Pages - from Gus the goose
    Twigs - from fishing pond (high level), from Cocoa trees (low level)
    Twine - from passion fruit vines

Event Crafts
    These crafts are invisible after collecting, i.e. not found in barn. They will count when you turn them in.

Tracker's Kit - 15 stinky feathers + 3 binoculars + 3 golden eggs (30 mins in Farmer's Outpost)
    Goose Manual - 3 torn pages (2 hr in Farmer's Outpost)

Soft Nest - 2 twines + 3 twigs + 3 golden eggs (2 hr in Bed and Breakfast)
    Fool's Goose - 3 goose paint + 2 rhinestones + 3 golden eggs (1 hr in Bed and Breakfast)

Goals
    Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Wild Gus Chase
    Goal 1 of 9:
    Did I just see... was that a goose on the loose? Do you think you could try to wrangle that bird in?
    Catch the wild Goose x1
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

Goal 2 of 9:
    That was a goose, I knew it! But how did it get out? And why did it run away when we tried to catch it? It doesn't look like the geese I've seen around the farm before. Do you think you might be able to track it down?
    Have Stinky Feathers x1 (from chickens)
    Have Binoculars x1 (from Kitchen)
    Have Tracker's Kit x1 (make in Farmer's Outpost)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Beagle Bungalow, 3 xps

Note: You may need to restart your device if you didn't get the Beagle Bungalow in your cellar after completing this goal.

Goal 3 of 9:
    Morgan's all upset about that goose on the loose, but he's my friend! His name is Gus. He's totally harmless, but if you really wanna try to catch him, I can help!
    Have Twine x1
    Have Twigs x1
    Have Soft Nest x1
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Purple Feather Stand, 3 xps

Goal 4 of 9:
    Now I think Gus is great but also... he's not the brightest feather in the peacock's tail. If you make a fake goose, I bet he'd come running right up to it.
    Have Goose Paint x1
    Have Rhinestones x1
    Have a Fool's Goose x1
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Mother Goose Plushie, 3 xps

Goal 5 of 9:
    You all are being far too nice to that feathered fiend! He's gotten the chickens all stinky and left Golden Eggs all over the farmer. Why do I get the feeling Piper's behind this?
    Give Morgan a Tracker's Kit x3
    Give Morgan a Soft Nest x3
    Give Morgan a Fool's Goose x3
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Morning News, 3 xps

Goal 6 of 9:
    Did you tell Morgan I was trying to find Gus too? I don't want her to find him first! I need your help.
    Give Piper a Tracker's Kit x4
    Give Piper a Soft Nest x4
    Give Piper a Fool's Goose x4
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Goose Bathtub, 3 xps

Goal 7 of 9:
    Don't let Piper know I'm searching for that goose, otherwise she'll try to find him first!
    Give Morgan Tracker's Kits x5
    Give Morgan Soft Nests x5
    Give Morgan Fool's Goose x5
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Feather Chicken Dance, 3 xps

Goal 8 of 9:
    No luck with Gus at all... He's completely disappeared! I can't find him... but that Beagle has been hanging around! Do you think maybe it wants to stay with us, or is he only in it for the chase?
    Give Piper Tracker's Kit x6
    Give Piper Soft Nest x6
    Give Piper Fool's Goose x6
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Feather Pile , 3 xps

Goal 9 of 9:
    That sweet little Beagle needs a home, I think... Let's do one more check 'round the farm for Gus. If we can't find him, I bet our new canine friend would love to live with us!
    Give Piper Tracker's Kit x7
    Give Piper Soft Nest x7
    Give Piper Fool's Goose x7
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Beagle , 3 xps

Side Goal (optional)
    Beagle Buddy
    Goal 1
    Have you seen a sweet Beagle around the farm? I think it's been tracking something... If you can find it a Dog Toy, maybe we can see what it wants!
    Have a Beagle Bungalow x1
    Send deliveries in the Order Warehouse x1
    Have Dog Toys x5
    REWARDS: 25 gems, 3 xps

Goal 2
    Come here, little Beagle... don't you want this treat?
    Leave Toys in the Beagle Bungalow x3

Goose Training Course
    Goal 1
    I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with goose care at all... If you've found some torn pages around the farm, you can take them to the new Farmer's Outpost and put them all together! Maybe you'll put together a book that can help you!
    Have the Farmer's Outpost x1
    Make a Goose Trainer's Couse Manual (Click [GO])

Note: Manual is invisible after collecting, i.e. not found in barn. You can see how many manuals you have by clicking on Mother Goose.

Goal 2
    A Goose Training Manual! That's a great idea. Why don't you take it to Mother Goose and see if she'll give it a read for you? She'll get you goose items!
    Give Mother Goose the Manual to read x5

Event Prizes
    Beagle
    Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
    Beagle Bungalow (25 gems)
    Gus Crossing Sign (100 gems)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5A486F0-94E8-4310-BA19-65BE798043BD.jpg 
Views:	1006 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	44532Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE0B95F9-BB03-4C64-97E1-71099D7AACC2.jpeg 
Views:	994 
Size:	237.1 KB 
ID:	44540Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1F788F99-1872-4E12-9D2A-A2AFB0A39AE3.jpeg 
Views:	983 
Size:	235.0 KB 
ID:	44541

Grand Emperor

Have a little break for story telling

Once upon a time.... a lovely elderly pair of geese live in a little cottage in a farm. Every morning, Papa Goose goes outside to fetch his morning newspapers while Mama Goose puts the kettle on and prepares breakfast. This morning, Papa Goose took a glance at the newspapers and fell on the ground, thumping his webbed feet non stop. Mama Goose came rushing out to help her sweetheart when she heard the loud thud.

Hmmmm... I wondered what shocking news has Papa Goose read....

After Mama Goose put Papa Goose to bed with a cup of chamomile tea to soothe him, she picked up the papers to find out... While reading the news of a goose messing up the chickens of nearby farms, she thought "Oh dear, no wonder Gus has been missing the last couple of days!". She then went outside the cottage and gave her loudest squawk to summon their playful son, Gus, home!

Gus reluctantly returned home upon hearing his mother's cry. Mama Goose saw how dirty he was and ordered him in her sternest voice to head straight to the bath. Gus jumped up and down in protest for a few minutes but eventually, he gave in and went for a bath obediently. No goose says no to his mother.

(This was really a fluke screenshot as Gus happened to appear at that spot by pure chance!)

Meanwhile in nearby farms... news of Gus's departure travelled fast through the chatter vines of the chickens, with them being such a chattery lot. Feeling relieved and delighted, the chickens got busy cleaning their coops and swept away the stinky feathers which amounted to a huge feather pile. They cleaned and decked themselves in their finest beads and pretty feathers and held a bonfire party to celebrate that very night.

The next day, Mama Goose was pleasantly surprised to find a basket of lovely eggs and gifts outside their cottage, compliments from the chickens for saving them from playful Gus.

A week later.....

Mama Goose saw that they had a new neighbour, a friendly Beagle who came to live on the farm.

As for Gus... he stayed home under the watchful eyes of Papa and Mama Goose. (Oh well at least for now.... until his next wild adventure! )

And they all lived happily ever after.....

The End.

Cast: Papa Goose, Mama Goose, Gus, Chickens and Beagle
    Costumes and props: Farm Story 2 designers
    Produced by: Farm Story 2 team
    Directed by: Rynetory2

Disclaimer: No animals were harm in any way during this production. Definitely no testings on animals.

Back in real life.... several months of peaceful farm life went by......

One fine morning, Papa Goose went out to fetch his papers... he fell down once again, as if history repeated itself. "Not again! What had Gus done this time?" Mama Goose thought to herself.

When Papa Goose finally recovered from his shock, the elderly couple sat on couch and continued to read the news.

Apparently the production has been nominated in the Foscars Awards (Planet Farm 2's equivalent to Oscars Awards on Earth). Gus has been nominated for the Best Actor and the production has been nominated for having the Best Audience. They both were so overjoyed and quickly went to share this news with the chickens. No news travel faster than the chicken chatter vines! ("ccv" rivals the "www" on Earth lol)

A month later at the Foscars Awards ceremony, the production won the Best Audience Award but sadly for Gus, he lost out to the "Snow White and the 7 Gnomes". He was a little disappointed but very determined to make his next wild adventure even better.

Special acknowledgements from Rynetory2 to the Audience who posted and also those who supported silently. "Many thanks for your huge appreciations to this humble production! This wouldn't had been made without your awesome support! You guys are the best!! "

Attachment 44714

Grand Emperor
    The Beagle and Gus are so adorable!! I cant wait to bring my beagle to my farm. Have fun and good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    beagles....!!!!!

Event 2/9 says have binoculars from kitchen....not able to make them in the kitchen. So we can’t make backpacks in outpost

Rhino Keeper
    Not to be a downer or anything, but literally 45 minutes into the new event and "unable to refresh side shop" then ... game is down. Great way to start!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleymb View Post
    Event 2/9 says have binoculars from kitchen....not able to make them in the kitchen. So we can’t make backpacks in outpost
    The binocular drops randomly from items u make in kitchen. U don't craft binoculars.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Not to be a downer or anything, but literally 45 minutes into the new event and "unable to refresh side shop" then ... game is down. Great way to start!
    And here I was blaming my internet lol.

Thank you

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast