View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

I'm glad some of you are successful. Congrats!! Glad to hear he's cute. I have been checking the newspaper stalker style and visiting random community members, but no luck all day yesterday on feathers. I am holding out hope that they up the drop rate the last day or so. It is so off! I'm done with everything else. I think most people are judging by the amount of rhinestones and twigs in the paper. This was an odd one for sure!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    Lol love the story!
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thank you for the smile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    MORE PLEASE! Loving storytime! Hahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Rynetory2, I absolutely love your stories!
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    To rynetory2

YOU OUTDID YOURSELF....but I wouldn't expect less of you.

All your guides, etc make the game much easier for new comers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Ryn, you're awesome! Love the story! It's ... it's like fanfic for Farm Story 2! Hysterical! Nicely done. Especially the credits!
    Quote Originally Posted by krissyone2 View Post
    Love your stories and your sense of humour!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Nice story, Rynetory!
    Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    Love that story, cheers this quest up as we mostly come here to complain.. lol
    The curtains rise....

The cast returns to the stage to bow to the audiences for being so appreciative and supportive!! Thank you so much!!

(ummm.... my apologies for Papa Goose still hiding under the papers. He is extremely camera shy and his aged knees buckle so much with stage fright that he can't stand up.)

Oh look! Is that Gus flapping his wings in attempt to escape for his next wild adventure?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1731 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	44624

Love the beagle.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-30-18 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Removed off topic buy/sell comments - use buy/sell thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The curtains rise....

The cast returns to the stage to bow to the audiences for being so appreciative and supportive!! Thank you so much!!

(ummm.... my apologies for Papa Goose still hiding under the papers. He is extremely camera shy and his aged knees buckle so much with stage fright that he can't stand up.)

Oh look! Is that Gus flapping his wings in attempt to escape for his next wild adventure?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1731 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	44624
    Haha! Great end to the story! Congrats on getting the Beagle and tell Gus to take his stinky feathers and fly away!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    On goal 6.
    To get beagle, I need 330 more stinky feathers. my 8 hens give about 2 for every 2 times I collect. So 115 collections. If I manage to collect 10x/day (more time than I want to spend on this but just for sake of calculating) I will gather about 80 feathers in the remaining 8 days, so I would need 25 of their kits to finish at $10 each (and they stopped selling them!). That?s $250. For a game farm pet??? Seriously???
    Storm8, I think you may want to address the problem your users have called to your attention.

And this is why I?m throwing in the towel and will focus on my train and truck deliveries. I don?t need a new dog anyways. I?ve about 6 in storage waiting to come out and this one isn?t THAT cute! The quantities needed are absurd and it?s becoming like dragon story. Making quantities needed outrageous so you feel compelled to spend money. IF you really want the pet/dragon. No thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gc0912 View Post
    Mine didn’t disappear and i’m still giving her manuals and she’s still giving me parts!
    Where do you get the manuals to Give to mother goose. I can't find any papers to make any manuels

Farm Supplier
    I really wish the value pack would have had Stinky Feathers instead of Golden Eggs. I definitely would have bought several! Oh well!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TrillChill2 View Post
    Where do you get the manuals to Give to mother goose. I can't find any papers to make any manuels
    The papers come from Gus when you click on him, although my drop rate of papers is near none existent, you can also pick them up in the newsstand occasionally

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I found someone this morning selling 80 stinky feathers and they already had their beagle. I finally was able to make the last tracker's kit. Before I turn in the last item can someone tell me if the event items stop dropping after you get the beagle? Is they do stop I may hold off a little longer to turn it in so I can harrass the chickens a little longer.
    That?s awesome for you,
    my current drop rate means I can make 1-1.5 trackers kit a day. I need 3 kits to complete lvl 7 then lvl 8 and 9, I was able to buy a few stinky feathers in the newsstand over several days but now nothing when I would have thought as more people are finishing up more people would be selling,

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    That?s awesome for you,
    my current drop rate means I can make 1-1.5 trackers kit a day. I need 3 kits to complete lvl 7 then lvl 8 and 9, I was able to buy a few stinky feathers in the newsstand over several days but now nothing when I would have thought as more people are finishing up more people would be selling,
    Yes, to those already done, please sell us stinky feathers. I wasn’t even able to make 1 kit today.