View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Deltaxxx View Post
    Stinky feather drop rate is totally bogus... just harvested chickens 3 times in a row, and got ONE!!!
    Also, side goal of "manuals for mother goose".... I have crafted 6 of the books in my outpost, and I find the nowhere in inventory (barn, cellar, silo), and the goal progress stI'll shows up as "0/5"....
    Whats up with that???????
    I'm having the same issue and have been for days so I'm giving up selling everything in my inventory and getting out of the game until this debacle is over so I don't have to deal with the ridiculous inventory destroying drops of everything except what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I'm having the same issue and have been for days so I'm giving up selling everything in my inventory and getting out of the game until this debacle is over so I don't have to deal with the ridiculous inventory destroying drops of everything except what I need.
    At least you'll make a few coins. Lol! Looking for the bright side. I'm about there as well. I hadn't played this game for nearly a year, but my daughter plays on my phone. She wanted that dang hedgehog so much!! So, I got pulled back in to help her. After this...I'll be taking another break. I don't need this frustration. Life is frustrating enough. Games are suppose to be fun, challenging, but fun...AND attainable!!

Hi I?ve completed the beagle buddy part of this. Was there supposed to be a prize for this ? I?m down gems through this only have 15 left and nothing to show for it. ????

Please increase feather drop...not good!!!!

Yup agree with everybody. The feathers drop at such an unrealistic rate there is no way to finish. This game should be fun and enjoyable....not annoying and stressful.

5 x12 chickens collected and 2 feathers! That’s hours of collecting and making chicken food and no hope of even making 1 silly bag! Are you serious!? We can’t even afford to skip this step as it’s over 300 gems!!! Come on! So cranky... grrr

Rhino Keeper
    I have to throw the towel in for this event. Trying to gather those stinking feathers is harder than trying to find hen's teeth.

Host(ess)
    It mentions in the original post that there’s an upgrade for the silo and barn. What kind of upgrade. I’m not seeing anything

Farm Supplier
    After finishing the Goose Training Course can you still make more books for extra parts?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    (Speaking of logic...how in the world does doing these goals involving a goose connect to winning a Beagle? Not that I'm upset about the chance to win a new pet, but I don't get the connection. It would make sense if we were trying to catch a Goose to be a pet...)
    lol i totally didn't understand the logic either!!! but hey! we have a chance at getting an uber cute pet, so i'm not complaining XD

and yes, the increasing # and the terrible drop rate of feathers (aptly named stinky) are making me insane as well. i'm just hanging on & slowly chipping away at the goals while praying for some miracle next week, either with a tweak in drop rate or people selling off stinky feathers, to hopefully complete the event before time's up. nothing more to do at this time since it's the weekend - a long weekend nonetheless - so no one will be at storm8 to do anything anyway. just gotta keep fingers crossed.
    Last edited by orca1006; 05-27-18 at 08:45 PM.