View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Nice story, Rynetory!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Will the mother goose still holding a book if I dont collect from her by the time the event has finished ?
    She's a lot cuter that way
    see post #1. it will convert back to a decoration HOLDING her book after the event is over. so i don't think you need to worry about feeding a her book just for that.

Farm Supplier
    Love that story, cheers this quest up as we mostly come here to complain.. lol

Rhino Keeper
    Pls help.
    I just got my beagle in the cellar.
    It said i need a rescue pen. But the rescue pen can't be bought. It is locked n said "goal".
    What should i do ? Pls

Never mind.
    He's out now. He s soo cuteee. Oh im so happy with all the prizes in this event.
    Big thx Storm8.
    Hope everyone can get the dog too.
    Good luck
    Last edited by tsumtsum27; 05-29-18 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Update

Fashion Designer
    I'd like to put a plug in for not having to continue to buy new habitats. It would be nice if the beagle could go into the dog house that my current doggie is residing in. Either that or give me as many deeds as you can so I can expand ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I'd like to put a plug in for not having to continue to buy new habitats. It would be nice if the beagle could go into the dog house that my current doggie is residing in. Either that or give me as many deeds as you can so I can expand ...
    ditto that. it would indeed be nice to not have only-1-pet habitats.....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    The beagle is cute. The goose is obnoxious, and the chickens, well, let's just say we are no longer on speaking terms because they are so uncooperative. I don't have the time to devote to collecting items when the drop rate is so random and low. I'll still go about my usual business, and as I find items, I'll sell them to help others.

I AM glad we have new events, and I'm glad some are successful with this one.
    Good attitude (thank you, I was slipping into a negative mode) and I agree it is nice to have new events, event if I don?t complete them all or get all the cute pets!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlMusic View Post
    The stink feathers drop rate is very slow, many times only receiving 1 when collecting from my 8 chickens. Because of this, I'm on goal 7 instead of finished like so many others are. Seems I'll have to find these feathers in the newspaper. At this rate, I'm not sure if I'll make it to the last goal without spending coins.

Is it possible to increase the drop rate for these feathers, please? Thank you!
    I?m on goal 7 too and struggling with the stinky feathers...not finding ANY in the newspaper or from my many awesome neighbors even with constant checking. I won?t spend real coins in the game so probably won?t get a beagle but am plodding along. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Pls help.
    I just got my beagle in the cellar.
    It said i need a rescue pen. But the rescue pen can't be bought. It is locked n said "goal".
    What should i do ? Pls

Never mind.
    He's out now. He s soo cuteee. Oh im so happy with all the prizes in this event.
    Big thx Storm8.
    Hope everyone can get the dog too.
    Good luck
    . I got my beagle, too, now I can take a vacation from the stress of these events. I did not have to buy any gems, a neighbor helped me with over 20 feathers, and I constantly checked the newspaper, and stores. I was very determined. I used Alexa for the 30 minute timer. Good luck!!!!

I found someone this morning selling 80 stinky feathers and they already had their beagle. I finally was able to make the last tracker's kit. Before I turn in the last item can someone tell me if the event items stop dropping after you get the beagle? Is they do stop I may hold off a little longer to turn it in so I can harrass the chickens a little longer.
    Last edited by kindefarm1890; 05-30-18 at 05:31 AM.